Sound is broken

I’m sure others have reported it, but the sound is broken. Can’t hear major voice lines or basically anything from the enemy team. Everything from my team is seriously delayed. Makes the game unplayable, hopefully there will be a hot fix for this soon.

10 Likes

yes!!! please fix this asap ;-; its unplayable atm!

I’m having the same issue but also the voice lines from my own team are rearely working, it’s bery rare that i hear any sort of voice line throughout the game. So far only happening in ranked mode.

happened the same.
no ult lines or general voice synced with game; they get played with a 30 sec delay.
unplayable, lost a ranked bc of this.

Damn. I legit thought it was because my headphones broke yesterday, and the sound is only coming out of one side. Thought it messed up the wiring and caused the inconsistencies somehow.

I got some replacements today, and still noticed a few sounds were delayed.

I can hear all but the footsteps next to me on the same plane of axis. if im on abridge and the enemy is walking under me i can hear it but literally not if the enemy is on the same bridge is me casually walking forward.

and then when there’s no high or low grounds footsteps get drowned out by literally all other audio in the game. as a support i rely on foostep audio to warn me. And yes all my drivers are updated it’s the same with all sound systems headsets or speakers, and it’s exclusive to Overwatch.

not hearing any sounds either, some sounds then no sounds, got killed because someone walked up to me without crouching and just one shot me. :confused:

It’s being investigated, i’m redirecting you to this: Sound bug on patch 1.41 - #40 by Caterpepi

Same thing here. Impossible to play

i want them to fix this geeeees :frowning: