Record broken - over 600 games

Why do you still play?

overbuff. com/players/pc/Ethernyet-1290/activity

You can track his gameplay here. But the actual rates are not quite what he advertises.

1 Like

I was going to say the same thing. If it is at all true, then they must be some super masochist. When I was still playing the game very regularly, just losing 3 matches in a row would really bum me out, lol.

1 Like

Passed 600. Yeah baby! That’s close to 2000 games with only one “win”.

1 Like

Alright, it’s official, I think you’re enjoying it. :expressionless:

1 Like

I mean it takes a certain type of skill to be able to lose multiple games in a row. Given the way matchmaker works, they almost force you to win some games when you start losing too many.

1 Like

You’re lying.

https://imgur.com/a/8vlkSmQ

2 Likes

Prepare to be 100% fully and completely ignored because this breaks OP’s psychotic weird illusion that he’s lost 10,000 or more games since 2018

Or if they do reply, will probably say you have no proof it’s not just another user with same icon and name

1 Like

Quite honestly:

What the heck are the mods doing?

OP has been exposed as a liar a long time ago and the whole purpose of continuously spamming the same troll topic over and over again is to make people upset and waste their time.

Yet those threads are somehow getting unflagged over and over again?

1 Like

or says “not that account” whilst never showing any of his alts or supposed “all the games being streamed” on his twitch account which has been inactive for 1.5 months

Click his name here on the Forum > View Profile > Look at stats

He’ll say that the stats on his profile are fake even though its a 1:1 copy of whats on your profile in game

1 Like

People are upset because someone said they lost games? Interesting.

1 Like

Not upset, just annoyed, this dude has been doing this for 4 years nonstop, it’s the longest unfunniest troll on the forums

2 Likes

But evidently it’s successful given how many replies each Thread gets. If someone doesn’t want to see it or doesn’t enjoy the discussion then surely they can simply not participate?

1 Like

I just won another 9 900 consecutive matches yesterday.

3 Likes

I find this board interesting. Every time there is a thread with an interesting back and forth going on, they remove the thread. Yet they leave garbage toll posts like this up from someone making the same garbage troll post constantly.

3 Likes

Guys! I just played 2000 games in the span of an hour and I won them all! Clearly the system is rigged!

3 Likes

Yeah I know but I’m just gonna reply to every post they make with it so everyone else can see.

Funny how nobody ever stops to consider maybe they know something you don’t.

Can’t even get a break in QP. MPY6RA

1 Like