[2.5 PATCH] - Players vs Players R.I.P

Dear devs, dear blizzard, dear whoever read this,

Losing hope as much as losing words. Reading that patch note is once again frustrating (understatement).

– There is absolutely no answer about the problem introduced for PvP only in Patch 2.4. The removal of stun/fhr for PvP completely ruined OUR user experience. –

At this point i guess PvP community is being ignored on purpose and you just want the game to be as it is - pretty bad to be honest (understatement again).

Meanwhile, 70% of the PvP players already quitted the game, the rest will follow most likely.

Even if PvP is a small part of your users, for some it’s the reason to play (including myself). The community is friendly, strong and has the most veteran players.

I don’t understand your decision to ignore us.

Especialy when fixing the problem can be done so easily - Just remove that “diminishing return” introduced in Patch 2.4.

By not supporting PvP, you basicly remove one of the most emblematic and important feature (if not the most important for me :+1:).

Developer Comments: *We want to fix some of the awkward lockouts that reject player input from casting skills. For PVP, we added a way to reduce hit recovery spam to prevent edge cases of characters being locked out for too long.

I have said it all i guess.

Almost a year of reporting the problem:

And also:

Regards,
DHA

26 Likes

I think Blizzard is trying to cut server costs.

They are patching the game to target the veteran player bases. First is pvp, now its pvm.

After the veterans go, they have our money, and they no longer have costs.

7 Likes

I wish I had enough character slots to make some dedicated PvP characters in different level brackets and stuff. Sadly, I can only play LoD PvM because of the character slot limits

3 Likes

not a fan of Coooley because is d2jsp and is bias stuff for $$$

but have to say here i`m agree with him here overall

he just confirm what i`m saying for month about 1 steamer be diablo 2 re devloper :frowning:

sure dont expect a streamer saying the game is trash not a good business move $$$

2 Likes

You’re expecting too much from the 1 intern working on the game.

2 Likes

wait so the new charm works on summons ? Thats pretty good honestly. Especially for sorc against assassin. They will now be able to kill shadowmaster

Other than that freaking fix fhr…

1 Like

The charms don’t work against other players. If they do, in some way, that’s a bug.

read my post again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay still if minions can have an advantege in PVP with the new charms that’s a bug.

they are adding fire to the already large dumpster fire. i’m jumping ship.

1 Like

its not your minion that have an advantage, its you being able to kill enemy minion. For example, shadow master got often immun fire so its an huge pain in the butt for the sorc because the shadow master is tanking fireball instead of the assassin.

Same thing can be said for clay golem being cold immun, so he can block your iceblast if the nec telestomp you

Ahaaa. I get it now. Still sunder charms shouldn’t be working in pvp, in any way.

i mean, the pets arent players, so its consistant with the patch note. All in all i dont think thats a bad choice

2 Likes

Hmmm. Yeah i guess that makes sense.

This patch is so great, I love everything about it. PvP is better than ever too.

Yes. Thats it i think !

Totally agreed. I miss this game’s pvp being fun, Blizz please listen and help us enjoy it once again!

3 Likes

Fix PvP!!! Why would they ignore something so core to Diablo??? Literally has a Hostile button. PvP is a core mechanic

5 Likes

P v P in Diablo 2 is boring as hell, there are not even obs camera, scores, etc, this is a P v M game, if you want P v P go play Street Fighter, Mortal Combat, League of Legends, Age of Empire, etc.

3 Likes

You are welcome to quit this game and leave us with better quality silence space of you losing that much hope.

2 Likes