The current patch is an insult to the whole pvp community

what they did to PVP probably soon will come into being in PVM. simplify playing by setting the upper limit of immunes to be 95%. so i dont think they have any interests in listening to you feedback.

1 Like

bump for justice ! Save PvP

1 Like

How many thousands of forum gold do you have? You sorry pvp only players deserve to have your investment crash harder than the great depression. I hope they remove pvp from D2 altogether!

2 Likes

451.88 fgs =’((

my char are like 6/7k fgs max lol

Rich.

Up, we need answers.

they might be too busy breaking how the game works by allowing griffon and rbf to work with trap ^__^’

There are people that play D2 for PVP? rofl
D2 is purely a PVE game so there is no need to take PVP into consideration when making changes. PVP is just something you do once maybe twice a season for one minute for fun and lols but that’s all.

2 Likes

A lot of us plays d2 only for pvp, and dont really understand how you guys can stick at this game after so long just killing monsters, but we dont judge you for that. As long as you have fun good for you.

Would be kind from you to do the same with us and respect the way we enjoy the game ? Yes, there are people that play d2 for pvp, easily several hours a day. There are communities with several tournament every week, events, stream on twitch etc etc

2 Likes

Few people is not a lot, it was never a lot since I played it 20 years ago.

1 Like

i have trouble understanding how you measure that when the vast majority of pvp games are done in private… I wont pretend its a very big part of the players base, but its still probably more that you think. Or at least used to be before blizzard randomly made the game crap in 2.4

2 Likes

The pve in d2 has always been extremely easy and has little to no depth. Dunno how this game would possibly retain your attention for 20 years lol

If you are looking for a fighting game, wouldn’t you buy a fighting game to begin with? Why would you try to use an ARPG for a fighting game?
I mean, I guess you could play Barbie’s Horse Adventure as a PvP if you wanted to bad enough - but, why?
They already make games where you fight the other player, that are specialized to maximize that experience.
Remember that a Swiss Army Knife is not good for any one thing in particular - multi-purpose tools never are.

3 Likes

Because we tested a lot of games for pvp, and diablo 2 was just the best of them. The speed, the dynamic of the match up, all the little trick the game allows you to do… Its just a great game for pvp (or at least was)

1 Like

Still nothing… RIP D2R PvP

1 Like

I’m afraid it will stay that way … and after the premiere of d4 they leave d2r destroyed as it is now

1 Like

rip in pepperoni guys :frowning:

we need immunity revert at a bare minimum…

1 Like

Welp now its an insult to both PVP and PVE communities lol

1 Like

I think it boils down to the fact that Community Managers are out of touch. They should interface with the community from time to time on the forums to get the pulse of the players and overall state of the game.

1 Like

ya, the “community managers” are kinda not managing anything