This is why FHR needs to be reverted

Literally illegal movement by the opposing player, it’s just not healthy for the game.

19 Likes

i think he also was protected by a nice collision bug along the way ^^

1 Like

Block animation should be rolled back too.

4 Likes

As someone that doesn’t care for D2 pvp… all I see is a bunch of people teleporting around trying to stun lock each other to record for highlight reels.

I missing anything? I dunno maybe change your gameplan? As a LoL player do you have any idea how many times mechanics have been reworked in that game? Just get used to how it is now.

9 Likes

With the difference that in MOBAS you cannot make your champion/hero to stun immune forever like you are in D2 right now.
Imagine having active BKB whole game long instead of activating to have stun immunity for mere 6-9 seconds, Stuns are worthless in the game if this would be the case then and anybody would just pick carries or tanky heroes instead of supports/C.C.
Be it either Dota or LoL.

3 Likes

If you don’t care or understand d2 pvp why do you undermine attempts to improve it?

The change is an equivalent of making all stuns/roots in LoL be 0.5 second long.

Can you imagine what would happen with the balance of the game when all champions who rely on stuns/roots now ALL have those skills reduced from a couple of seconds to 0.5 second?

It doesn’t take much imagination to understand that it would break the balance of the game completely.

6 Likes

As someone who hates CC in games, I’d say hell yeah. :stuck_out_tongue: Had enough Sap, poly, fear, sap, stun, stun, nova, stun, silence, fear, dead from WoW to fill one lifetime.

That’s why I play Olaf. :slight_smile:

Yes, then shut up and just walk by.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

No thank you. Think I’ll stay a while and listen.

2 Likes

And thats why I like to use doom to pierce your spell immunity so you cannot roam free anymore and are able to get chain stunned by supports in my team.
Useless carry.

I have to admit I’m a PvM player but I support the PvP community and what’s good for them . I try to understand their perspective and why it’s bad . PvM and PvP players should support each other not being toxic or troll because I want to look cool on the forums . So yeah please revert back FHR as it was before for them ^^

10 Likes

Game is pointless at the moment.
Last hope is that devs understand and roll back that fhr change.

8 Likes

Thank you, we’d be glad to expand on our perspective to anyone willing to understand it. D2 is (was) a very complex game, especially from the dueling aspect. The clip above negates like so many of the complexities that were in 2.3.

4 Likes

its been already 10 days without any emergency maintenances
that would adress , revert , fix & implement changes that would impact
the game as a whole in a positiv way considering that D2 R is so close to the edge
of ruin is…man no words for it
they got roughly 6 to 20 ~ left to get it done
“everything” has been made available to them for months without acting upon it

i ll check back on it in a few days and if im not presented with positiv or any results at all
they re done for good , not only D2 R
anything affiliated with their symbol , rep , name
& im out

have a good & productive week !

1 Like

maybe the problem here is people are teleporting around instead of fighting >.>

3 Likes

I really don’t see a problem tbh, is stun locking the only fun thing in duels for most of you? if no one can stun lock, what’s wrong with “stunless” pvp? Game used to be mostly “stunless” a long time ago and PvP was still fun to play. CC not on diminishing returns have never been a good thing in PVP. I don’t know…maybe adjust and find a new meta?

check for example

Faster Hit Recovery / Stun /Diminishing Returns / Immunity Frames / KnockBack / Player Vs Player

Diablo 2 Resurrected - Player Vs Player - Model , Concept , Ideas , Design , Suggestion

is it rly necessary to list every single item that will impact your character in a negativ way ?

i guess people would come up with " lol just remove FHR etc. from items " so they re valuable again , haha

this is like the final push before…
considerung how long the game has been out in a dysfunked state

unacceptable

Please revert FHR before ladder 4/28, Blizzard!

3 Likes

Honestly it’s a big part of why I dislike D2 PvP(at least post 1.10)… just a bunch of teleporting around and waiting to get someone in an infinite stun lock. Never found it that entertaining. This actually looked better to me lol. People actually hitting each other instead of the first one stunned dies.

Honestly if this was left in… and their list of rules also included no teleporting… I’d prob PvP. Fighting = more fun than teleporting around like headless chickens.

1 Like

there are different kind of sports

the one that is appealing to you based on your reply is - > boxing infighting

teleport is the means by which one changes their pocket / location to their benefit

pvp = fightning for a position that is advantages to your character & disadvantages to the enemy