Survey about RDF *excited*

did anyone else get an email with a survey about RDF questions ?

36 Likes

If you open it they log your keys!

4 Likes

It asked 5 questions total

1.How likely are you to use Random Dungeon Finder if it was implemented

2.Have made social friends using RDF / LFG / Raid Finder in the past in either classic or retail

3.How strongly do you support the implementation of the Random Dungeon Finder system

4.Would you consider using a Raid Finder tool for Wrath content

5.Do you feel that Random Dungeon Finder helps people socialize

It had options between Very unlikely and Very Likely (5 in total)

28 Likes

That raid finder question is weird, though i have no idea how they math out gear but I wonder if it’s a concern of buffing Ulduar to pre-nerf states that they’re worried people wouldn’t get to see a raid that so many loved fully

4 Likes

I think raid finder was kinda weird/iffy and strange to ask for WOTLK but who knows

I’m not sure how i feel about raid finder tbh if i would be okay or not with it probably neutral

RDF on the other hand its just like a no brainer has to be implemented never saw any downside to it ever

9 Likes

no, no. they log your ANSWERS.

LFR bypasses the GDKP wall… I can see why they’d need to design around degenerate gameplay.

8 Likes
  1. Very Likely
  2. Very Likely
  3. Very Likely
  4. Never in a million hundred years
  5. Somewhat
5 Likes

1.Very likely
2.Very likely
3.Very likely
4.Somewhat unlikely (because there wasn’t a neutral)
5.Very likely

Were my responses

3 Likes

I didn’t get the survey but those woulda been my answers

Pics or didn’t happen

6 Likes

Ironic that they don’t send it to the entire community.

21 Likes

they never do, but I doubt this is real. I refuse to get my hopes up.

2 Likes

How does LFR, which literally gives worthless gear, bypass GDKP?

Like, if you’re doing LFR as your main form of raid content you’re the type of player to unsub after two months due to boredom.

4 Likes

I didnt get that one. I did however get one about the future of classic…

Dammit, I’ve gotten several blizzard polls with questions I didn’t really care about. Finally a poll I do care about and I didn’t get it.

8 Likes

Please send me this survey! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

I did my part and replied strongest negatively to every question.

5 Likes

Why are they asking about raid finder, like who is even looking for that in wrath?

Like I would imagine the reason people have been so angry over the lack of rdf is because yes they want it, but it was part of original wrath and people expected it in classic. I don’t think raid finder should come anywhere near wrath.

I have been a huge advocate for random dungeon finder…however please do not add raid finder…

4 Likes

We’re definitely gonna get it. Only a matter of time.

Raid finder: no, please god no.

2 Likes