"We're always open to feedback, but I doubt we'll change our mind on automatic dungeon finder."

Because, no RDF is not a change Blizzard made for good or bad. It was a choice based on GREED.

1 Like

I hadn’t heard about that - I did hear a rumor about a classic Cataclysm survey. The last email I received from Blizzard was about Diablo Immortal, so…

If I see a Diablo Immortal advert from Blizz, they’re going straight on the block list.

Ruining the entire gaming industry with those perverted microtransaction philosophies.

I had signed up for the beta ages ago and then downloaded it to see what was up. It wouldn’t hardly run on my iPad and then I read about the horrible monetization. I don’t blame them for sending me info about the latest season; but if they are sending out surveys for RDF and Classiclysm it’s weird that any selection process wouldn’t include myself and a bunch of other players here.

I dont judge people for wanting a Diablo fix. I actually picked up WoW 2 weeks ago again after they delayed D2R ladder season 2 and my HC classic character wiped at 80.

Diablo Immortal is, ironically, of the devil.

1 Like

Here’s the post:

Not sure if it’s a fake post or not but other people in that thread said they also got an email and listed the questions.

1 Like

Maybe they are, nothing concrete yet.

A month later and we still have no word.

So because your new threads get taken down we’ve resorted to necroing.

1 Like

Yet a 154 likes on his 22 on yours…lol

Wouldn’t matter about the survey, thought they did, but numbers are a secert. That should tell everyone something…lol

Yet the OP does?

Every time you make a statement like this you are proving that you’re either purposefully ignorant, or trolling.

I’ve read many of your posts over the past couple weeks, and while some of them do garner rude comments, many provide thoughtful responses and reasonable logic. You choose to simply disregard these comments and/or quantify them as “trolling”. If you truly wanted to make strides towards your goal of having RFD implemented you should take some time to come up with a more tactful approach.

Although that maybe true, it should still be in the game for the sole fact that it was in the original game lol.

1 Like

That is the question. Where does the stupidity end and the coordination to troll begin?

I spent some time going through his Twitter feed and a few things popped out at me.

He’s not posted since 9/26, which given his post history is odd.

Most of his posts going back to August have people wanting RDF and annoyed it’s gone.

I couldn’t find, there likely some, any posts which indicate the community is against RDF.

This morning trying to do the day dungeons was a miserable slog, no tanks in queue. After trying for nearly an hour I gave up. Last night it was no healers. Ashkandi is listed as a ‘full’ realm. I suspect people on realms that are medium populated are either not getting to do content or having to buy carries.

Greg ‘Ghostcrawler’ Street used to get a lot of flak from the community but he was never as bad as Ion and Brian. Both of these game leads have destroyed their respective games.

1 Like

Exactly this. +1

2 Likes

Tigole was BIS. At least he had the balls to tell the community to pound sand if they whined.

Supposedly he has blocked me twice and then responds to me on other threads.

Necroing your old troll threads, after your new ones started getting removed. Seems risky.