Extremely excited for RDF

What survey ? Where is it ?
Must laud RDF goodness !!!

1 Like

Not everyone got it, I guess it was sent out to random account emails

1 Like

There was no survey pertaining to RDF sent out. If there had been, do you really think NO ONE would vocalize it on the forums?

1 Like

Yes there was, there’s forum posts about it everywhere. What are you even saying?

1 Like

Perhaps you could link one of those threads?

1 Like

That’s not a legitimate post…

Try harder.

I’ll tag you in this forum post once RDF releases but you’ll probably be unsubbed by then

2 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, I want RDF in the game. However, that survey was never real. You can believe it was, absolutely. But it doesn’t take much sense to see it wasn’t.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was actually you, again.

The questions that appear to have been copied over have grammatical errors, which Blizzard doesn’t tend to make when releasing surveys.

1 Like

Ive seen multiple posts from people saying they got a survey, and comments on those posts saying they got a survey. Could they be lying? Absolutely, but unlikely with how many ive seen

1 Like

GOD YES WoTLK DF YES!!!

2 Likes

The issue I have, though, is how many people have various characters they can use to pad their agenda?

One person can make it look like they’re actually 20-30 people.

I see one thread by someone who is known to “expand” on the truth to push their agenda (In this case, RDF) Do you have links to the other threads?

1 Like

i already knew RDF will come to Wrath, because i don’t think that blizzard are idiots as those anti RDF crowd.

1 Like

While it doesn’t make sense to NOT have it in, there are no signs pointing to Blizzard putting it in.

The RDF survey is fake, made up by someone on these forums and bought in from people who want to believe but don’t fact check. So people who look at things objectively would know that it’s fake but those who just believe whatever wouldn’'t.

it will surely arrive, not at the release though…blizzard just keeping it as a secret card once the game die in p2/p3.

I am not sure why they don’t just send it to everyone who plays the Classic realms. Saving up on e-mail paper I guess.

2 Likes

We can HOPE it’s released, but again, there’s no signs pointing to that fact.

1 Like

Hard for Blizzard to send out a survey that doesn’t exist…

See I haven’t seen anything on this on wow head but I’ve seen the cataclysm Survey talked about but not specifically about RFD don’t get me wrong if it’s true I want them to put it in one million percent put it in.

Put it in yesterday the group finder they gave us is garbage I still say Putting cross server play and sharding And make the auction house for consumables at least Cross server as well and update the auction house to retail.

Like it or not these are things that just make the game better I mean I don’t know how true it is about the survey I’ve only seen 1 or 2 posts but this is one time I’m going to be on the hope I’m train and say let’s hope it’s real and hope they bring it in.

I mean literally this is the best set of news or potential news that we’ve had in a long time Most people can agree even if they don’t like rfd That the group Finder that they gave us is garbage so.

If anything we should be giving input yes put RFD in And that’s the bottom line about this.