I'm not paying $15 a month to raid log

Because they didn’t. You’re trolling.

If you get stressed by a game… Maybe seek some help?

That’s literally where the topic came from and why there is such a push for it. Why are you even posting if you aren’t even aware of what’s going on?

RDF isn’t same as LFR. You’re asking for LFR, that’s Cata.

No survey they sent out ever mentioned RDF in Wrath.

It’s a weird trolling angle your taking here. We know every single survey Blizz has sent out.

Hurr hurr hurr comrade :syringe::syringe::ok_hand::ukraine:

:man_facepalming:

Dear God…that guy was lying. Read the damn thread. He made it up.

Unfortunately you’re also a DK… PUGs won’t want you you’re right RDF is your best hope….

You mean it’s that easy to deceive a population of people about something? :syringe::ukraine:

I guess I’ve been had I thought it was real comrade. I apologize

It’s barren even now without any of it, it’s impossible to find groups with the XP buff as most people at later levels want to just avoid long dungeons and XP grind mobs and once XP buff ends there will no one leveling anymore anyways because without dungeon leveling/LFD you have a very splintered population.

1 Like

You don’t want to talk to people in a Massively Multiplayer game? The whole point of the game is playing with other people…

Messaging someone to say “Hey! Any chance you’d like a DK DPS for that dungeon?” Is not a hard thing to do, nor does it require you to be extroverted.

Well, it wasn’t. So I accept your apology.

The fact remains Blizz has never once asked the players about RDF. They didn’t even mention it in the Cata survey that just went out. Though they did mention LFR.

1 Like

That’s a good argument actually. I’ve only heard about max level arguments, but yours actually makes sense and I can see it even affecting me leveling alts

1 Like

How many RDF posts/day are you up to bud?

Just stop. RDF is not gonna sleep with you.

If I cant be max level without leveling why even play? I just want gear and I should be able to buy it.

1 Like

You’re in prepatch with full Brutal. You are absolutely lying. You were never rejected for Heroic Ramparts, or any heroic for that matter.

If this happened it’d be the most screenshot worthy thing in the world. Pics or it didn’t happen.

Wow, a ridiculous a strawman argument against RDF.

Will wonders never ceases

You never had to do that? Just form a group, it’s incredibly easy. Even as a DPS.

Just like that guy, I can make ridiculous claims too.

I got a super secret survey that asked if RDF should never come to classic. I said yes, and got a confirmation that because of my special VIP survey that I can’t show you, RDF will NEVER come to classic.

I’d like to see your chat logs of all of the super social conversations going on in your groups formed without rdf