Now Available: Queue for Battlegrounds from Anywhere

Where did I say anything about “taking too long”

The problem is, I could be on one side of the map and get invited to a dungeon on the other side and have to travel all the way over there.

Better just to stay central.

Where’d you hear that?

I afkd out of a wsg from UC and ended up in the barrens gy :joy:

where? I’d like to know, because I haven’t’ received it.

For some reason the game couldn’t figure out where to send you lol, the barrens gy is the default horde location

1 Like

There’s another topic saying the same thing so hopefully it’s true.

Nah, blizz will eventually put in RDF. There are three options. No RDF and Dragonflight sucks in which case the majority of current wow subs leave Blizzard and spend money on other games or entertainment. RDF and Dragonflight sucks, in which case people play WOTLK or no RDF and Dragonflight is awesome, where most WOTLK players leave for Dragonflight. It is possible, although highly unlikely that there will be RDF and Dragonflight is great in which case both WOW versions will be viable and may be able to pull more non subscribers back to WOW. It will be interesting to see what happens. People will not be willing to pay for WOTLK just to sit for an hour or longer waiting to get into groups. It is simply not a viable business strategy.

Give us both or give us neither. No inbetween!

2 Likes

I agree. If anything at least blizzard is consistent in their hypocrisy. Can’t have rdf because it ruins the social aspect of the game (even though it has been in the game since WOTLK and Blizz didn’t remove it from retail,) but we can have bgs from anywhere, which is literally the pvp version of rdf. BWAHAHAHA.

take out the city battlemasters and make people go to the hard locations for pvp

1 Like

Correct, using blizzards own words. Also the majority want rdf and the most toxic people on here hands down are the gatekeepers against it. Not sure what thread you have been reading

There has never been anything social about standing idly beside a Battlemaster waiting on a Queue to pop. BGs were always a Queue system, dungeons were not.

Dungeons you go to and enter the instance physically. BGs you never have.

End Thread.

1 Like

What a 0/10 take. You also have access to - cross realm, and there are NPCs all over the map/major cities to que from… Blizzard should remain consistent in their queue based systems. Either implement both, or neither.

I think it would’ve been hilarious if they made players use the actual battle masters to que and not get the luxury of queing from a city. I bet your tune would’ve changed if you had to travel to a battle master in Arathi highlands(or other locations) to grind BGs. That is essentially what PvE players have to do.

7 Likes

make everybody work for it or let there be queues. there can be no other options if you want to be fair to everybody. and even letting the pvpers queue from town and get teleported there is admitting favoritism to the pvp crowd.

All the salty PvE tears, crying over queue anywhere. My sodium intake is too high today!

Personally I won’t be leaving Dalaran come 80 either way. Open world be damned! Gimme that open sewer.

1 Like

Thank you. This is a really nice QOL feature!

Authentic wrath didnt have Rdf till ICC came out. So we could wait till phase 4 or w.e phase it will be.,

1 Like

PVP is different silly

Yeah as someone that mostly does bgs, this is a very bad and hypocritical look for blizz. That said i am glad they did this, but now they have no argument against rdf .

2 Likes

Thank you Mr.Kaivax, thx alot for this awesome feature <3 i hope that blizzard will consider doing the same to dungeons :slight_smile: that will be EPIC!

3 Likes