Can we have RDF now?

This guys a a$$ just ignore him, he does this crap to everyone… lmao

18 Likes

Put him on permanent ignore. Life is nicer.

22 Likes

Done and done. Fitting race for his demeanor.

3 Likes

Nah, I’d rather we don’t have it for phase 1.

3 Likes

The tool shouldn’t allow them to list themselves for the dungeon if the stone can’t even summon them. Just my opinion.

4 Likes

They apparently sent out a survey about RDF:

It looks like we’re being heard, the more RDF posts we make the more chances that we get to have it back. Don’t let the anti-RDF trolls drown out the message, once they eventually put RDF back in they’ll jump onto the next trend and start trolling all over again on whatever the next hot topic is.

8 Likes

why do we need RDF? we did classic and TBC just fine without it.

remember Wrath has achievements too. So a lot of players will disagree on paths, objectives if you force them into a generic tool.

3 Likes

A thread on whether RDF should be implemented? What a novel idea. I can’t believe nobody has thought to do this.

2 Likes

Because it was in the original Wrath, if you don’t want to play Wrath then I suggest Retail seeing as how you enjoy the Retail LFG tool they slapped onto our game.

6 Likes

it was not in original wrath at the launch. if you want original wrath, come back about early spring 2024 asking about it.

also, retail > whatever this is

pwnt

That’s cute, we’re not getting original patch at launch we’re getting it on ICC patch.

Either revert it all to launch patch or keep it all in ICC patch with every feature, anything else is an illogical argument.

7 Likes

I don’t believe you is my rebuttal. I think you’re lying

4 Likes

It’s just a convenience factor. You’re not losing anything by queueing for a dungeon. You can quest, farm, craft and etc while sitting in a queue or, god forbid, just do a dungeon for the fun of it.

3 Likes

It wasn’t fine. It wasn’t fun at all to look for a group. It was a waste of time and I didn’t do nearly as many dungeons as I would have liked to. Both vanilla and BC would have been more fun with rdf

14 Likes

yeah like really very few ppl actually talk in dungeon groups and if they do its to ask for buff or just say ggs at the end of the run, dunno what socialization do ppl defend that RDF is going to take away. Also the thing just makes groups accesible like even though it might take a while as a dps to get into a group you WILL get in eventually no one can say “nah i dont like your spec/class” and you guys KNOW that ppl will discriminate to “min-max” stuff even in just heroic dungeons

4 Likes

if you’re going to talk to me like that, you’re not getting it at all.

boom.

1 Like

“We” were waiting for Lich for LFD in particular. Your demographic trampled all over ours with your influence upon the programming.

Those lines Brian touted about community and socialization are the same subjective horse manure that only comes from your side. He didn’t get those lines from anywhere else.

4 Likes

We need more socialization!

The socialization:

“Hey! Heals, right?”

“No I’m Ret”

8 Likes

Neither was dual spec, the talent trees we have, the LFG tool they added wasn’t in wrath at all, etc.

Also, @OP if Bloomsday posts just report him for trolling, it’s all he does here.

Edit: Do the popular thing and add RDF blizzard.

5 Likes

You assumed it would be in Wrath? Even after #SomeChanges? On top of it being one of the most controversial features Blizzard has ever implemented? Why?

Are you sure? How do you know? Why would he listen to us and not you? Based solely on our word?