PvP bracket Abuse 51-59

That is because you choose be solo . I’m not sorry I play with friends . I can too hold my own I also play solo at times so don’t even go there :roll_eyes:

It is really interesting that party sync is still a relevant topic for arguments. This has been a topic for a long time shortly after it first started if you want to look back at older topics/arguments:
Search Results - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
Search Results - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
Rethink how you downscale max levels in party sync BGs - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
Disable party sync for lower level battlegrounds - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
Scaling garbage - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
120s in my 119 bracket? - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
Party Sync 19 Bracket Issues - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
DISABLE Party Sync For Battlegrounds - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
Blizz really needs to tweak the party sync system for the low lvl Random BG - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
Party Sync Overpowered Level 111-119 Bracket - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
Party Sync Findings - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
So, Party Sync in BGs - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
Will the new party sync queue allow for DHs/DKS to be in lower Twink brackets? - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
Twinking is back. level 120 style - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Here is the thread I first made around the time it was to arrive I believe:
Interesting…Twinks maybe coming back? - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Here is the previews wow has on party sync:
Party Sync Preview (worldofwarcraft.com)
Party Sync Preview — World of Warcraft — Blizzard News

Here is wowheads news on party sync from long ago:
Using Party Sync in World of Warcraft to Play with Friends Regardless of Level - Wowhead News

Reddit wow search for party sync topics:
reddit.com: search results - party sync
Each one is a different search type that you can change in reddit if you wish, same for the wow forums search at the top.
I just went through my thread history to find much of the other wow threads, interestingly I think one of the ops for them is the same op for a recent party sync thread.

Relevant topic for people who don’t want to accept that they are actually the reason why they lose. Always want to shift things that aren’t even true. I have challenged multiple people to queue into me or party sync with me and I will outperform their level 60s.

Bads will be bad

My ilvl 103 MM hunter is a monster.

I think any toon at 50 over 100 ilvl is going to fare much better than any level synced 60, even with their covenant abilities.

The most difficult to counter covenant ability that I have had so far in the 50s bracket is the one that holds you in place for a few seconds, makes it hard to retreat in group bg fights. Otherwise, its been pretty nice except for mortal wounds healing debuff like usual.