DISABLE Party Sync For Battlegrounds

This is ridiculous. 120s are queuing up, not being scaled properly and abusing party sync. It makes BGs absolutely unplayable and turns people into one man wrecking crews. It’s almost every BG in the 110+ bracket.

19 Likes

not scaled properly? no enchants. no gems. no corruptions. a TEMPLATE set at 274 in 111-119.nobody syncs into 110. thaey have 18k hp vs me and my friends with 40k. the problem is you not keeping up with gearing while you pvp level. i turned off my xp at 119 and got 300 ilvl geared then turned it back on for a few bg’s. #1 dmg. most orbs carried. least amount of deaths and didnt lose any 1v1’s. shoot, i didn’t lose any 1v3’s lol.
on a prot warrior. not even a “viable” spec. weird how gear effort=win

1 Like

I think you missed the point completely. This is about geared 120s getting into the BGs and being complete wrecking balls.

2 Likes

Gear gets disabled including stuff like gliders corruptions trinkets etc

party sync is fine

3 Likes

i think you don’t understand how partysync or scaling works.
players like you, ignorant, use excuses as to why you lost. blame everyone and everything while your gear is 50 ilevels below BoAs for your level. have some pride in your toon or keep taking losses while you level in bg’s.

at every level the gear you get from random bg’s is trash compared to what you can get pveing. thinking you can level in bg’s without regearing is a problem with this ez mode cookie cutter class/spec playerbase.

3 Likes

Again, you are not understanding what I am saying.

Level 120s with high gear, are entering 110+ bracket BGs. That part is fine. What’s not fine, is that scaling is clearly not working because they become a one man army and cannot die. They are 1 and 2 shotting people. They are camping graveyards by themselves. It also messes with the XP at the end of the BG when there’s 120s synced into these BGs.

3 Likes

120s gear is scaled down so it’s an actual level 110+ that is being the one man army.

if its in 110, those arent scaled 120’s. any one man armies are either legion raid geared 110’s without bfa or players with bfa who have turned off xp long enough to gear up, then back on to pvp. the second type of players are getting xp. the legion players aren’t and will still be there in 110 the next time you’re leveling an alt.
110 is its own thing. 111-119 is its own thing.

1 Like

I can’t tell if you’re trolling or not.

Once again, Level 120s are queuing into these BGs. I only know English. I don’t know how else to describe this to you.

And their gear is scaled down, enchants disabled.

If you’re talking about the 110 bracket, it’s pretty broken, but it has nothing to do with 120s and more to do with the people who xp off to combine the best legion gear with the heart + azerite i’m assuming. They do this in order to get a massive advantage over levelers who are passing through otw to Bfa. I’m talking 40-50k hp vs people with 18k.

It’s impossible to fight those guys at that differential. I learned that the hard way and stayed a ghost while they camped our gy. I didn’t que again, opting to spend an hour questing right into the next bracket to pvp again because it’s more balanced there.

All you really need to do well for that bracket is 3x azerite pieces which can be farmed quickly.

Party sync is such a great feature. I am loving the flexibility to play with my friends and not having to worry about the bracket each of us is in.

anyone 110 with azerite gear is leveling. players can leave early to get less xp but you cant use HoA neck without bfa. cant use azerite gear without HoA.

DH is a little silly in the sub 20 Lvls simply cause of their movement.
They can cap LM and BS before anyone else gets there.

A DH can also instantly out run the enemy team in WSG.

Ah ok, thanks for clarifying. Must be legion mythics or something. I figured those people xp offed to get legion bis then turned it back on and started bfa to get into the regular ques and use that stuff. I leveled so quickly thru 110 I didn’t stop to figure out why I was at such a huge disadvantage. Just came back after a long hiatus

It is actually not a 120 scaled, it is probably a 115-119 that turned off exp got some azerite gear, that’s why i never do bgs on that bracket, it is either horde got someone super op oneshotting everyone, or alliance got someone oneshotting everyone, and no one can kill them even if they gang up on him.

It is very likely that it was a scaled 120. Syncing is insanely strong in that bracket, and I saw plenty of 120s synced down when i queued there. Marksman hunters were hitting me with 24k+ aimed shots, and my hp was bursted down extremely fast with just rapid fire. That was probably the most extreme outlier, but the rest of the synced 120s were generally very powerful as well. So my tip if you want to do well in the 119 bracket is to sync down as a Marksman hunter.

It was only a noticeable issue in 119. Party sync players have a much higher ilvl than the average 111-119 leveler. I’ve seen 5 man party sync groups dominate some 119 games for kicks and giggles.

119 sync has like 275 ilvl and 75k health with fort. Average leveler I’m guessing is like 240 ilvl with 55k health. I don’t know how what else factors into it. This was simply casual observation from months ago.

1 Like

Can confirm. seeing 120’s in the bgs today, single players with 500k+ damage within minutes while entire roster is below 200k damage… Confirmed getting 1 and 2 shot by people in this bracket while wearing PLATE.

1 Like

Armor type hasn’t mattered since like 2010.

1 Like