PvP bracket Abuse 51-59

multiple lv60 horde premade’s using a level 51-59 to enter random bg’s for free honor win’s due to gear scaling, happened 3 times in the past 2 hours (3 separate groups). i guess skill isn’t something you need when you can just do this and rofl-stomp your way to free honor with a bunch of High ilv players, so stupid.

4 Likes

Where is the abuse though?
Players are leveling Alts, many who are BFA or Boosts. 50+
Quick join.

This isn’t abuse. Another person blaming being bad on gear scaling. Scaled down 60s only have ilvl 129. That’s comparable to level 56 greens. Your entire argument is wrong.

I did a bg on my ilvl 98 warrior earlier and out dmged a 60 party sync marksman hunter also got the most flag returns that bg another non 60 out dmged them as well if you lose to 60s you and your team are bad simple as that

Only 129? Do you realize that pretty well geared BFA characters don’t even have that? On my lv 56 alt right now, with 123 ilvl from bfa, and even WQ blues are only 120.

Anyway, there is no doubt that having an entire team at 129 ilvl is a massive advantage over the other team that ‘might’ have one or two players with that amount of gear. My 123 ilvl 56 is a complete wrecking ball in that bracket and has nearly double some people’s HP…

I think your entire argument is actually literally wrong. This does appear to be something that is being abused for easy honor.

6 Likes

My vers drops from 27% to 4% or so if i join party sync in the 50s. Fun times :stuck_out_tongue:

How is that even different from joining a game where your team is primarily made up of toons that are sub 55, and the enemy team is 55+.

Party sync isn’t the issue, you are just making excuses. My druid at level 59 had about ilevel 140, I was farming 60s in damage.

Can I come on my warrior cirenwar-stormrage

1 Like

Druid with all gear lower than 60. I outgeared any party sync in the bracket.

Just continue making excuses why you can’t perform.

Of course, we need to kidnap a new sub 60 though :dizzy_face:

Love the mog btw

Dont worry I’ll carry your party syncd rear. :smiley: Level 50 carry for your 60.

1 Like

Letz go ur not online

Uh, because you can guarantee that your entire team is effectively well geared whereas it is very unlikely for a random group to magically have 10 players of the same or better ilvl. This is basic logic. and no, I’m not making excuses. I don’t even play any games in that bracket. You’re just brazenly wrong about it being an advantage. It obviously is.

1 Like

Maybe I am misguided as I am a returning player but why not reverse your logic here? Why can’t your team be well geared vs a random group? If one person can do it, so can someone else.
I am also a bit confused as you say you don’t play any games in that bracket which makes me question your experience.
Isn’t gear and item level supposed to be an advantage anyway? I thought that was what players wanted?

the ones defending it are the same ones doing it OP

Sounds like you don’t understand what is happening. Groups of level 60s are using the party sync feature w/ one lower level player to go into the 50-59 pvp bracket. It scales their gear down, but it is still a huge advantage over a random group of actual players between 50 and 59. They are doing this to stomp the BGs for quick honor… it destroys that bracket for players that are just queuing like normal.

I leveled my first alt to 56 in it but i dont use it to level anymore. I prefer just to do WQ + dungeons to get it over with quickly. Anyway, there are players in the BGs with sub 80 ilvl and half the HP of a 120+ ilvl toon.

Do you think that level 60s should be grouping up and using the party sync feature to farm honor in lower level brackets with a gear advantage?

that is the question at hand.

2 Likes

Nope… It’s just constantly the poor performers who try and justify their poor performance. People should take the time using that energy to get better than come crying on the forums sprouting untrue things without any evidence.

Create a party sync group of 60s with high ilvl gears and queue into my level 50. I will enjoy farming you with 0 60’s on my team.

1 Like

yore boas(lol) are capped at level 49 sooooooooooooooooooooo…???

can confirm i just got severely outhealed by a level 50. level 50s are op please nerf

1 Like