PvP bracket Abuse 51-59

yeah, i’m glad you are looking into a mirror.

My anecdotes from a few games? What makes your “experience” so worthy then? 60’s are allowed to party sync as per the game developers. I don’t make the rules. I haven’t personally noticed it being an issue. Not sure what else to tell you.

if these “raid geared 60’s er mah gerd” are smashing you on your undegeared alts just get used to it. they’re going to farm you at 60 as well on your undergeared max level toon.
the problem is you and the effort you think is acceptable both while leveling and at max level. gear your toon BEFORE you pvp or get beat by those who have.

Its a simple matter of principle. There is no burden of proof here. You either think its okay for groups of 60s to use party sync to farm honor or you don’t care. We know its happening, and there have been multiple threads complaining about it. You still haven’t taken a clear stance other than being argumentative and dodgy, so what exactly are you going for?

1 Like

You’re making a lot of assumptions here. I’m not even upset that this is happening. I don’t use PVP as a serious means to level since its too slow and can set the alt back a reset. Nor have i made any comments on the amount of effort that any of these things should take. You’re just making stuff up. Anyway, I just don’t agree that the system should incentivize 60s to farm lower level brackets for easy honor.

Do you have anything of substance to add?

yes i think its fine for players to partysync into lower brackets because their gear gets set to an average ilevel at X9. no enchants active. no gems active. no trinkets except boa ones active. cant set pvp food.

a leveling player has access to all of this PLUS they can choose what gear to use. anyone who thinks that leveling an alt via pvp and hoping for a gear drop upgrade just doesn’t understand how this game works.

does my answer need to be in the form of a question?
ill take “players who value xp gains over winning games while leveling” for 1000 please.

I dont have to run with premades or farm noobs

1 Like

Neither do I, but unlike you I don’t come on the forums to qq all day. Maybe you could become a better player if you took your energy and got more skillful in the game.

1 Like

I don’t find it to be that big of a deal. If it ends up being a big deal they’ll adjust it somehow. That’s my stance. Sorry if you can’t handle when people don’t agree with you.

1 Like

I don’t care if you disagree because you simply don’t care. There is no arguing with that. You could have said the same thing 3 comments ago, but you decided to bring in the wife beating false equivalence instead.

1 Like

Maybe you don’t understand why the party sync feature exists because you have no one to play with? Based on what I see here, it makes sense.

1 Like

Thanks for the ad hominem to close this one out.

1 Like

i constantly see people complaining about the gear scaling but ive never really noticed/felt it. the only noteworthy thing ive came across thats annoying is there being a full 10 man premade enemy team (mostly from alliance Frostmourne & Proudmoore)

It’s not abuse tho alliance can do it too it’s just party sync ?

1 Like

People don’t know what abuse is… Doing something clearly intended by blizzard isn’t abuse. The twinks that break into XP on from XP off where there is a clear intention you aren’t supposed to are doing abuse.

2 Likes

That is because you choose be solo . I’m not sorry I play with friends . I can too hold my own I also play solo at times so don’t even go there :roll_eyes:

It is really interesting that party sync is still a relevant topic for arguments. This has been a topic for a long time shortly after it first started if you want to look back at older topics/arguments:
Search Results - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
Search Results - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
Rethink how you downscale max levels in party sync BGs - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
Disable party sync for lower level battlegrounds - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
Scaling garbage - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
120s in my 119 bracket? - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
Party Sync 19 Bracket Issues - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
DISABLE Party Sync For Battlegrounds - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
Blizz really needs to tweak the party sync system for the low lvl Random BG - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
Party Sync Overpowered Level 111-119 Bracket - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
Party Sync Findings - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
So, Party Sync in BGs - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
Will the new party sync queue allow for DHs/DKS to be in lower Twink brackets? - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
Twinking is back. level 120 style - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Here is the thread I first made around the time it was to arrive I believe:
Interesting…Twinks maybe coming back? - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Here is the previews wow has on party sync:
Party Sync Preview (worldofwarcraft.com)
Party Sync Preview — World of Warcraft — Blizzard News

Here is wowheads news on party sync from long ago:
Using Party Sync in World of Warcraft to Play with Friends Regardless of Level - Wowhead News

Reddit wow search for party sync topics:
reddit.com: search results - party sync
Each one is a different search type that you can change in reddit if you wish, same for the wow forums search at the top.
I just went through my thread history to find much of the other wow threads, interestingly I think one of the ops for them is the same op for a recent party sync thread.

Relevant topic for people who don’t want to accept that they are actually the reason why they lose. Always want to shift things that aren’t even true. I have challenged multiple people to queue into me or party sync with me and I will outperform their level 60s.

Bads will be bad

My ilvl 103 MM hunter is a monster.

I think any toon at 50 over 100 ilvl is going to fare much better than any level synced 60, even with their covenant abilities.

The most difficult to counter covenant ability that I have had so far in the 50s bracket is the one that holds you in place for a few seconds, makes it hard to retreat in group bg fights. Otherwise, its been pretty nice except for mortal wounds healing debuff like usual.