New alliance race -centaur

Really???

You can scroll down a few pages on the forums, CTRL F on the word’s ‘Horde’ and ‘Alliance’ separately, in regard to races — and I :100: percent guarantee you will find a –

LOT

more Alliance threads, than Horde asking for new races to come into the game & be explicitly Alliance only.

Over the pass month alone, on the GD this is what I found –

– This thread made me realise, how many of the ‘Alliance race’ requests come from Felleynd, alone - but even taking his out there’s still a great deal many of them.

When the Dragonflight trailer & teasers launched – I saw people requesting in various threads for:

• Gnolls – Alliance only.
  • Drakonid – Alliance only.
  • Tuskarr – Alliance only.
  • Furbolg – Alliance only.

I saw a post where someone requested Furbolg to be Horde and the Alliance, and there was a mass of Alliance-commenters descending upon them like a toxic swarm calling them selfish, unfair and getting awfully zealous about why they should only be Alliance.

And I’ve seen a pattern that it’s generally like that with all the new cool races.

Personally, all races here on out - especially in lore with the treaty and the recognition of each the factions strengths: I feel they should be neutral here on out — yet established with their own identities & stories written / fleshed out (better than Pandaren).

My post was a joke.

And his alts.

New Horde race: Centaur. Alliance can have Murlocs or whatever.

I figured such, but I giggled and thought it ought to be shared. :joy:

Well, I’ll be damned. :open_mouth:

It is a race that allied with alliance in early MoP.

They also have a sister race that allied with alliance in bfa named Ankoan.

Go for it, just give Horde Ogres in return.

I want to see one mounted on a dragon. It would look…well…very odd.

pretty sure they are a troll

1 Like

Aussielight and Lustrois are alts of the same person. The other alt for this group is Zootopia. If they would just make 6 more they can team up for a dungeon., and he can control them all on one computer.

lol, no we’re not.

— Also, you can compare achievements of characters to view – which clearly shows indications we are not of the same account.

Most my characters have ‘Auss’ in them. It’s like my character-trademark :yum:

Not to mention, Lustrois is on a North-American server ‘Norgannon’.
I only play on Oceanic servers, given the American servers lag way too much for one such as myself – Who lives in Australia. :man_shrugging:

This dude makes threads with some of the most ridiculous and dumbest suggestions, then keeps bumping and necroing them with his unbelievably obvious alts.

3 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

centaur to horde or both factions!!!

I’m sagittarius, would love to play centaur hunter or warrior or dk.

the funny thing is that at least 5-10 other people made centaur threads to it must not be as bad as this kid thinks. Kharneus is the child of a troll and a cartoon character.

The issue isn’t you making a Centaur thread. The issue is you bumping and necroing your own threads using alts.

You did say the thread was bad and lots of others made a similar thread. You said it was ridiculous. Of course you may have been talking about your posts.

I was generalizing. I didn’t mention this specific thread, but making ridiculous suggestions is really a pattern with you.

WHy is this guy obsessed - Instead of him harassing others has he even posted 2-5 of his own threads?