New alliance race -centaur

How would centaurs even get on a flying mount let alone a regular mount

youy can give them wings

what if centaurs used a glider to fly??

what kionda centaur would you want???

That’s too bad, since it’s a major weakness of the game.

a lot of it is “server space” or “server tech” and it seems like with a lot of MMROPG’s there is just this heavy limit. Like wow struggles with big battles or the servers up and die with how many actions are running in the background, or FF14 with anything tied to storage. And i’m like how is game design, and engines improving so dramatically while server tech is just
 so slow?

I wouldn’t want one at all but a satyr that would be better.

They would be horde. Since in the comics there was a centaur that joined the horde.

It would never happen. The game isn’t set up for it.

• Flight paths
  • Vehicles

This comment didn’t age well.

1 Like

omg, imagine centaurs in Moongaurd.

I have read that servers were converted to amazon cloud service, which saved them a boatload of money while compromising the ability of the servers to handle peak load as they used to.

Instanced housing built on the existing technological framework that was developed for garrisons would not add to server issues. That technology already exists, and could be adapted with minimal cost compared with developing an all new system.

The reason we don’t have player housing is because they don’t want us to have housing. Their vision of the future of the game does not include the sort of “RPG elements” that encourage players to build on their character except for power, just the ones that make people play longer while grinding for power. The game is only about power now. You jump through all the right hoops to get the most powerful gear. You delete your main and reroll to fit the new meta when you get nerfed and can no longer access maximum power, which would be incompatible having player housing that they build on longterm, which would be an alternate form of progression for some. There is only one right reason to play the game, and that ain’t it.

in goldshire? or just moonguard

Goldshire

Man-Taurs were live in the Cataclysm Alpha/Beta.
They were just as terrifying as one would think.

is that bottom 1/2 human and top 1/2 horse???

Pass.

Gimme furbolg, jynyu, half dreanei, and half elves instead.

I think it’d be hilarious if the Alliance (horse central) got a horse race to play.

1 Like

you mean the centaurs would race around a track???

would it be horde vs alliance???

what is a Jynyu?