New super powered race for the horde

imagine if they brought the fairy race to the horde . they can fly and shooot arrows and do other things

2 Likes

Congratulations, you can play a Fairy race on the Horde. Just roll a Death Knight and pick the Night Fae covenant.

1 Like

Their Fly Racial needs to be better than Dracthyr Soar.

2 Likes

They could always implement the Dragonriding mechanic from 10.05 :slight_smile:

Not exactly what I was expecting from a super powered race for the horde.

Personally my impossible pipe dream horde race would be some good old dreadlords.

I’d love Brian and Wendy Froud’s Faeries to be playable.

2 Likes

Well, how a handful of them seem to share the idea and fondness of Green Inferno… I.E: wanting to literally slaughter those who bring their coven. harm and in return feed those meanies to the Prisoners before turning said prisoners into anima for their plays, I say would be a nice welcoming charm to the horde.

Cuddling Cannibals. Has an…charming ring to it.

Also, congrats, you’ll only be able to be a death fairy for the next 2-3 months before Blizzard yoinks your sweet new shiny blue borrowed death fairy powers away from you. YAAAAAYYYYY! Soooo funnn…

what racial powers would a death fairy have

Make magic burritos

like taco bell or chipotles and are you saying they would be a cook in the game?

I don’t think the Horde need someone a terrifying and bloodthirsty as Lady Moonberry in their ranks.

1 Like

it is interesting that Milkadow said he wants the fairies to throw glittery burritos at their enemies