Gnolls should be for alliance

Actually do some redemption and have alliance actually apologize for treating gnolls badly and work with them as standing allies

8 Likes

Would be cool
Would also even out the playable races each faction has

1 Like

If anything I feel like they’d slink over and try to join the Horde because they’ve been an Alliance punching bag for so long.

1 Like

It would be cool and actually give alliance a cool race. Only reason they are being pushed for horde is cause they were enemies of alliance but people forget as well the dark irons

3 Likes

That would be pretty cool.

Gnolls are never going to be forgiven after the Gnoll wars and what they tried to do to Stormwind, too many people were killed by them and obviously the years of raiding and murder that continues afterwards despite their defeat.

1 Like

The horde killed more people as well. That’s why I said do good storytelling

If we can forgive Dragons and Death Knights, we can forgive Gnolls.
Oh and Illidan and… the Horde and the Dark Iron.

The Alliance is all about forgiveness.

Yeah! And the Wildhammer, Bronze beard and Dark Irons will never forgive each other from the war of three hammers!

…Oh wait…

I’m waiting to hear about what Gnolls have tried to be anything except raiders, thieves, murderers.

They make tents out of human skin, it’s literal insanity to ask for Stormwind to ally with any Gnolls that live anywhere near them.

Thats a fair point, but I mean its fiction, can just write anything. Also its not much of a stretch of the imagination to just say “These Gnolls are a different tribe.”
People tend to forget how big Azeroth is.

what classes would they get

Alliance can have the vulpera, we’ll take the gnolls

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

1 Like

Gnolls will probably not be a playable race. If the alliance does however get gnolls then I think that would be bad news for furbolg fans who want their bear people as an allied race.

It’s not some derivative of elf, so yes. I am for this.

The Alliance is typically willing to give races/nations that had traditionally been aggressive towards them a chance when they demonstrate a sincere interest in burying the hatchet.

The first move would be the Gnoll’s to make.

So just a color variation of worgen?

Figured ya would want a bit more variety. Especially since one of the biggest complaints about worgen is people not wanting to be worgen (why can’t i just fight and stay in human form).

But hey. This is why Alliance gets 500 horses.

It’s already been made.
Meatball has been a follower of ours for awhile, just make him the Gnoll racial leader and it’s a done deal.
EZPZ

1 Like

Really? I don’t have him.

We’d need the Gnolls to unite first, and then make a concentrated attempt to cooperate.

Yeah he was one of our followers on the mission table.
Gnolls follow power and after getting their butts handed to them all these years it’s not hard to imagine them taking a “if ya can’t beat them, join them” attitude.