Kael'thas has the wrong voice actor

I don’t think anyone is working at Blizzard anymore anyway. Pretty sure the patch releases were just put on a timer before they abandoned the building. Otherwise we might see bug fixes once in a while.

What is your problem? I didn’t pull him on the PTR and wasn’t aware that the TBCC client would get the wrong voice actor until we pulled it ourselves on live. Just because someone has an opinion that doesn’t align with what you want doesn’t mean they’re trolling. Grow up. Some of us would just like to see an injustice fixed.

(and I find it funny with you here complaining aggressively about something you don’t like and then claiming that the OP on their main is a troll while you’re posting from an alt - I can’t really tell if you’re trolling or just trying to be unpleasant for no reason)

1 Like

You are a hypocrite and disingenuous. The fact that the VA for Kael’thas was changed has been news for over a month.

And you are sitting here calling out people as using hate mobs while trying to create your own hate mob against Blizzard.

Again, the VA is a big boy, if he has a problem, he can speak for himself. Try worrying about your own life and stop trying to create drama and lynch mobs so you can appease some need to look woke for others.

This whole wounded approach is also disingenuous. You know darn well what you are trying to do. You are trying to pick at a wound in order to keep it open and trying to hide it behind some, “Oh I just noticed this” charade.

1 Like

Point to where I tried to point any hate in this thread, then look at your own hateful responses and consider who the real hypocrite is. Please don’t project your own personal issues onto me anymore.

Edit: I’ll be flagging this thread for closure/deletion as, for some reason, the topic attracted the attention of a couple pretty nasty individuals and I can’t see anything productive coming of it anymore because of them. Again, thank you to anyone that came here to discuss the actual topic. I do hope we get the right Kael’thas voice back, but I won’t hold my breath. I’ll be muting this thread and I won’t be back to give the current problem the attention they’re seeking.

1 Like

Oh yes, I am sure you had no idea till now that the voice was changed and this whole thread is just you being informative and not trying to make duplicate posts. Because there are no other posts on this topic you could have responded to.

OH WAIT…

And that is just the first 6 threads on this topic. Yes, we are all so sure you had no idea this change happened and you are not attention seeking by creating yet one more thread to beat this dead horse.

He is :fishing_pole_and_fish:

His whole purpose here is just trying to get a rise out of you.

Look at his post history and how he interacts with others:

Here’s some irony. Guy loves to insult other posters, but will then say this:

Don’t pay him any mind. His subscription ends in November, and he is proud of it. He hates TBC Classic and he hates the people who play it. Very bitter person.

3 Likes

Stalker much? Should I be concerned? I must have REALLY triggered you to have gone through that much trouble to track down treads and you spent almost 20 min making that reply.

You really need to get a hobby buddy. That is just all kinds of creepy and weird.

1 Like

He’s angry that he’s been caught up in his own hypocrisy. He’ll start in on me now because he is obviously upset.

Show him to how many :blue_heart:s your post recieved. Then give him a clown emoji or something. Remember, his sub ends in November and he is desperate to kill time by trying to make you upset.

Kill them with kindness! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Just to be a burr in your panties, I just re-upped my subscription, as in right after reading your reply I added my CC back into my account. I want to be here to trigger you whenever I can.

ENJOY!!!

I’m glad my comments were so effective they moved you to open your wallet again. On the flip side, it makes all your former responses to Bearhands kinda embarrassing for you in retrospect. :blush:

3 Likes

You are either a troll or massively delusional

2 Likes

Didnt you just do a very similar post history search on the OP lol.

You all take this game to seriously. WoW is a good game, Blizz is a $hit company managing it, and its community is as toxic as an LoL match.

1 Like

What’s ironic is that he says stuff like this:

When he does the exact thing he is whining about.

1 Like

Nope, I provided the OP with some others thread on this topic that they can join to continue the conversation instead of starting a new thread about a topic already going. I did not find a single post made by the OP, nor provide qoutes of the OP in any way, like Kumasama did.

Reading comprehension… It’s a lost skill…

Reading comprehension. You may want to look into it. It will save you embarrasment. See my response to Chucktaurus.

Just proof you are a troll and have not read a single one of my responses to this thread. All you do is stalk me and spew hate at me because you have some sick facination with me and follow me from thread to thread.

You really do need to get a hobby that does not include stalking me.

Translation: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Forget the repentance, just tie rocks to their ankles and throw them in water. If they drown they’re innocent. If they survive they’re a witch and should be BURNED AT THE STAKE! :rage:

1 Like

What’s really pathetic is how they treated him and then one or two months later they got caught with their pants down.

Look at you, the little peasant trying to stir up trouble.

Did you know not everyone patrols the forums like you do? I made this thread literally the same day I pulled Kael.

From your lips to God’s ears.