Buy more 58 boosts

A player made addon for players to choose to use is now equal to a blizzard level change that affects the entire game, and all players.

That is your point right? That is what you are comparing?

I’m in other threads lol. You’re not that popular.

And you are not that witty.

And you are? You’re scum that hides behind a 32 retail toon on classic forums lol.

Btw, it’s hard to take anyone who uses that term seriously.

Just say’n

My, my, my. Your feathers are getting real ruffled now…

LOL, it is almost too easy…

yeah please

Not as rustled as your jimmies.

Just checked. My jimmies are nice and comfy.

:wink:

You being here proves otherwise.

Imagine thinking I’m mad because you called me a zoomer, when you reeee’d out on me for not refraining from using “smoothbrain”, and then got more mad when I mocked you.

lol keep trying you 52 year old discount guy fieri

Calling others smoothbrained and does not even know you capitalize proper names…

Yeah, you go boy!

Implying I care.

Really reaching for low hanging fruit.

What was that about not having rustled jimmies?

LOL! Again, it is too easy. Your display of intellect has been astounding.

You enjoy yourself, ok? I have to go have a conversation with a brick wall now. It will be more stimulating.

People Who Boast About Their IQ Are Losers” - Hawking 2004. I get you said intellect, but it’s the same premise.

Nice boomer sentences. I see this when my grandma argues with other boomers on facebook.

Really showing your age. I get why you’re on the forums now with over 1600 posts, your old man APM can’t keep up with pve or pvp at this point, so your last bastion of wow is here.

Kind of sad really.

1 Like

What’s a zoomer

Edit: googled it. Weird that I get lumped in with them all the time

And your the edgy emo kid no one likes ?

1 Like

Yes. That’s exactly what I’m comparing. Just change the rallying cry to #somechanges. Or at least just say “I’m against some changes but I’m for changes that make the game easier for me”

Nah I didnt buy a boost but strange suggestion. So you think everyone complaining about boosts actually bought a boost themselves? Crazy

Not everyone. But i’d wager more than half. Would be nice if Blizz released the numbers. I’m willing to bet that 70% of those paladins you see running around in BC weren’t there in Classic.

1 Like

As much as I would like to boost another character, I realize quickly it will be too much a detriment to the game and my wallet.

Some players enjoy leveling. And a lot of the game’s content comes with leveling. Levelers help stock the auction houses with ores, herbs, and cloths useful for max-level players to level new professions.