PVE to PVP transfers should be allowed by next week

I would love to be able to transfer my characters to a pvp server if i had the option too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for speaking up and voicing your support brother

1 Like

now ima glizzy all over this post

1 Like

Glizzy goin get it!!!

you have a very valid point i wish i could play on my rogue on a pvp server to experience what its like in thge out lands on pvp server

1 Like

OMG dude you are so busted, Valkra is one of your alts. You just responded to yourself.

How can I tell? If I put you on ignore, Valkra goes on ignore too. I take Valkra off ignore, you go off ignore too.

You are so full of BS, you are just bumping your own posts.

LAME DUDE, just lame!!!

2 Likes

I would love to transfer my 60 rogue to level in outlands too in a PvP server.

ROFL! You are talking to yourself!!!

:rofl: :roll_eyes:

What’re you talking about? And your theory doesn’t even work lmao. There’s no “ignore” on forum threads LOL. You busted yourself for posting with your alts lol. We’re just people who want this change. Why do you harbor so much hate for people who want to play freely and have fun? When you have something to contribute feel free too. All you’re doing is making a mockery of yourself and constantly reaffirming everybody’s point that this restriction needs to be lifted and that there is not a single valid reason for why it should be in place.

1 Like

imagine a goblin acting like a troll hahahha

1 Like

A lv 32 guildless goblin trolling on his alt because he’s too afraid to show his main’s name for trolling. So kek.

Littlerascal, I would love it if you can grant me some legitimate reasons that I haven’t already rebutted as to why you’re opposed to this and how this would negatively impact your gameplay experience.

Im fine with this as long as benediction is not an ally destination. Honestly they need to close ally realm transfers to this server

1 Like

What happened to Benediction with ally? Is it overrun like Mankrik Horde or Pagle Alliance?

1 Like

Just reroll dude. Stop pretending that’s a big deal for no lifers that spend 100+ hours a week on their $15/month sub.

2 Likes

I’d be fine with this.
Or at LEAST let people who got max level on a PvP server, then transferred to PvE servers (like I did), transfer back to PvP servers.

1 Like

No. If you’re going to make this argument, character transfers to anywhere should never be allowed and everyone should just be forced to “reroll”. Fairness and equality across the board.

Syleannex, same as my last sentence to Frosto. Should be allowed across the board. You definitely deserve to transfer to a PvP server just as much as someone else who leveled on a PvE server and wants to move to a PvP server.

1 Like

Great thread and hope they finally do it. There’s just no reason for this limitation to exist. It hurts the realm populations and actually locks off potential revenue from it.

3 Likes

Thank you for your comment Drain. Yes, you are correct.

You’re right it does lock off potential revenue and hurts populations. We have too many servers as it is so it wouldn’t hurt to consolidate a few of the dead servers.

Yep.

1 Like

it was one of the most balanced servers in classic then tbc came and for some reason all the dead ally servers came over. Now it’s like 65-35