Instead of of complaining about VE we can instead suggest race diversity in the playable army of the light!

Think of it! It can solve allot of the alliance requests! Instead of an eye toggle they can make a race toggle! NE and gnome pallies can be possible! None void high elves can be a choice! Want a human like turalyon? Here you go!

Rules of this thread: keep army of the light suggestions to alliance playable races or look alikes. Light bound orcs can be a seperate topic. Other then that let’s go all out on ideas here!

Edit just thought about this, dwarfs can bring shamans as a class to it as well!

3 Likes

I’m confused. Are you just suggesting… lightforged alliance races?

1 Like

More like instead of a eye toggle scroll a race toggle.

This way it don’t take more race slots on the race select menu.

I wouldn’t mind playing a NE Paladin…

2 Likes

Yeah I still don’t understand. Are you saying there should be a “lightforged” race, and then you’d go in and have a slider that has all of the different races in it?

Yup. /10 char

Id rather blizzard just give 2 week bans to any more elf threads.

Would be easier to just give some tattoo options to a bunch of different races and call it a day. Doubt they’d do that, I don’t think there’s even any lore that says what races did or could become lightforged or if it’s even possible.

Actually yes there was before the argus patch, it was stated that the army of the light was a collective of races that fights the burning legion.

Yes but what races specifically was never stated. Might even be races that they picked up from other planets, since nobody on Azeroth had any access to Argus before that patch, save for those two that got thrown through a portal.

I’m out of the loop, what happened to the Void Elves now?

They gotten blood elf skin textures essentially in an attempt to make high elves.

We can easily state that the remain forces that accompanied turalyon, Alleria and co. Joined the army of the light. Also enough time passed for them to take new recruits.

No, if they did that, warlocks and Dh would have lightfirged tattoos… do you want lightforged warlocks and DH’s? Besides they would not recruit warlocks and dh’s…

I don’t see how it’s any different from what you’re asking… since you’re already suggesting they break the lore, or at least bend it really heavily… lol

Complaning about elf threads in the forums is like complaning about Covid in the news.

Here’s a reality check for you, popular topics get discussed more often.

What I am requesting is not any more lore breaking then Ve looking like Be, in fact it is even more supported by the lore.

The army of the light should at least reflect the races that crossed the dark portal with turalyon. Which is at least is, humans, dwarfs, gnomes and high elves. The fact they don’t have the choices available is either oversight or lack of ui tools. However since the tools might be available in shadowlands it would be a good time to rectify it!

I hope we get Night Elf (and gnome why not?) Pallies without them having to be in the AoTL but at the same time… I would take it and wouldn’t hate it.

1 Like