New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

And where is the real difinition to back up your facts? Because Void Elves are Elves that are infused with the Void. They’re not “they have to embrace the void”.

And nobody is asking to replace Enthropic Embrace. We’re simply asking to have options to disable it.

1 Like

No one is robbing it from them, FOR THE LAST TIME stop using this ridiculous argument that because other people don’t want to use a visual style it detracts from Tony over there who does.

It reeks of insecurity needing other people to validate one’s own choices and preferences.

7 Likes

and the options to disable it should not exist.

How is this sentences??

Void elves willingly dabbled with the void, and there is a price to pay for that.

1 Like

Oh god, you sound just like the Anti’s. “People should not have this because I don’t like it.”

Jeez dude, if you don’t like it, good for you. Having it as an option does not mean you have to disable the effects.

7 Likes

And you don’t have to roll a VE, ask for another way like I dunno another race or

You are obstinate beyond words, and I’m not going to continue this spam war.

Well, Blizzard clearly agrees that ‘Void’ in aesthetics is a corruption that varies, as I said that precedent has been set before by Demon Hunters and Shadow Priests. Class blah race who cares? The point is EE is a VERY extreme effect for a mere racial ability and it certainly compares to Owlkin and Shadowform.

I doubt it means that much to you that people can adjust the VISUALS. Nope, by your one sentence rigid replies I think there’s more of a simple argumentative lust.

1 Like

The VE fans would argue it does matter, as they feel the HE fans is literally stealing they’re race!

1 Like

Well they are in fact in error.

They need to buy dictionaries and look up the word ‘steal’.

1 Like

Here is the real question. Is having an option to disable the effect of a racial going to effect you at all? Is it going to hurt you at all?

If the answer is no, then stop with “Oh, it should never exist”. This is the closest we’re ever going to get to having Alliance High Elves, and should have the option to turn off the Enthropic Embrace effect when we go into combat.

Hello. Void Elves, Blood Elves, High Elves, they are all the same race. And nothing is being stolen.

4 Likes

Hey, Blizz, I have a question.

The rightmost elves in those images are using DK-only hair colors (the dark blue for the male and the silver for the female)! Will other classes have access to them?

There’s a lot of very cool DK hair colors that would be awesome to have in all classes in many races. I love the human dark blue, night elf pink and red, and many others. Please, allow us to use those colors on every class!

I see no reason for those colors to remain DK-exclusive.

6 Likes

Tyrande is also over 10,000 years old and she’s managed to remain remarkably well preserved.

I have a feeling this is actually what’s happening. It would be a really simple matter to share any Draenei customizations with Lightforged and Tauren with High Mountain.

Certain things could be shared between Night Elves and Nightborne as well (like the single Night Elf male face that isn’t busted for example), but Nightborne require the most work since what they need most is to look like their NPC counterparts and that will require work specifically on the Nightborne and not just a copypasta of Night Elf things.

1 Like

Darth Tyrande has been praising the Moon Gods to join the dark side.

1 Like

That’s not DK hair :neutral_face:

It originally belonged to High Elves. This is basically just Blizzard showing us that Blood Elves are getting true, pure High Elves. It sucks, but it is what it is.

Yes actually, it would as it would break immersion of those that play ve or annoy ppl that see’s you as a ve but yelling out “I am a high elf!” While your running around with pale skin and tentacle hair.

It is a DK color. Just check in-game right now.

High elf NPCs used DK colors often, but they are DK-exclusive in character creation.

4 Likes

Ate they in error when ppl like you try to request they overwrite the ve story just so you guys can pretend to he fake high elves? No they are not.

1 Like

The only living thalassians with hair like that are High Elves.

So, you’re speaking for everyone else, and not talking based on your own opinion.

well, as the old saying goes, nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8

3 Likes