Void elf paladins or blood elf paladins

You’re all just jealous of our glorious purple starry Hawkstriders, admit it.

(This joke aside, I’ve played a Blood Elf Paladin since the first day of Burning Crusade, so I’m more of the Blood Elf camp when it comes to Paladins.)

1 Like

I’m under an impression that ve paladin shouldn’t be a thing, but I will say that hawkstrider is kind of pretty.

1 Like

not to mention, if they actually paid any attention to blood elf lore, they probably wouldn’t want us nearly as much. cuz… frankly… blood elves are evil malicious vindictive bastards.

they people trying to hijack it are basically elf weaboos, obsessed with this ‘idea’ they have of what blood elves are like, which is entirely made up.

1 Like

You know it is bad when once they announced the belf skins for the velfs that Stevie Wonder could see these velf paladin threads would be coming from a mile away.

2 Likes

they are also petty , isolationist, selfish bastards haha. At least the blood elves. high elves of the alliance and silver covenant are quite different but still kinda stuck up and judgemental. That’s just an elf trait though.

1 Like

Best way for alliance high elf paladin, ne paladin or gnome paladins. Let us create a true army of the light!

I’d love if they would add a Human Clan customization. I would just be a voice accent thing. So u could play a Gilnean human who lived in Stormwing for years. Or A Lorderon one who fled the purged

I find it odd that almost every race has a unique mount except for Lightforged Draenei and Blood Elf.
LFD I can understand, the whole race is an afterthought. But BE are the devs favorites and they’re still using a human paladin mount recolor.

1 Like

See, I’m not against customization options. Those are super cool. It just sucks when they try to take Belt city and culture with it.

1 Like

I wish the Red/Silver Legion mount was Red/Gold so at least one of them would look right with a blood elf.

1 Like

That would be super cool. Tattoos as well!

My only argument it’d even out the unique class/race options. Horde got more Shamans and Druids. Only fitting one more Paladin won’t do anything wrong.

I still miss when Silvermoon used to be Blue and Silver over Red and gold tough.

I sincerely doubt it’d do that.

This wouldn’t have happened if the devs gave Alliance what they wanted to begin with. Especially since they gave the Horde all they asked for and more.

I’m not sure really. I mean, This feels like it opened a flood gate. People asking for VE pallys and what not. And recent history has shown that even trying to do something has only been met by more complaints and asking for more.

I want to give people the benefit of the doubt, but I don’t really know I can with this.

And this isn’t just a complaint for the alliance side. Everyone really does need to take a step back and reevaluate their priorities and expectations.

Honestly I’m about ready to give them that if only to shut them up.

Not…even…close. No one with half a brain wants a MHP. The human potential is never that strong.

I would love to see the classic human warhorse and charger and the Thalassian warhorse and charger updated with more modern graphics. On my human paladin, I still tend to use the Argent Charger from WotLK because it looks better.

I think we could see some unique void elf options when they work on allied races. They don’t want belf city and culture, void elves also don’t take it since they are different, they don’t have culture exactly since they want to be accepted and be helped by alleria, but they should expand on it and their lore. They are rather interesting and unique, however they are almost more like a class rather than a race at this point.

I’d love to see void tattoos, scars on them and their body, Blue high elf markings, maybe even different colored eyes or something more void options for them with purple eyes , white hair for the contrast to make them look unique with their darker skin tones. I love the aesthetic with the really dark skin with blue eyes , if I had white hair with it. Or with hoods, I like the villain almost lich king like.