Elves are *infinitely* superior

Oi, thems fightin words…

It’s not a sword…it’s a trident. (and later, when I get leveled…maybe a hammer)

Elves also contribute an infinitely superior source of of WoW’s drama. In and out of the game’s lore I suppose these days.

says the death knight…

the vulpera death knight no less.

Elves in a lot of fantasy world like to say that. Then they end up getting purged. I wonder why…

Cus the people who play them are mean this thread is a perfect example.

You can’t make an omelette without cracking a few eggs.

All elves are like super-old. I think an elf child becomes a teenager at around 60-70 or something.

And adult elves still act like humans, despite being extremely long lived. Not a good sign.

I think all elves are really dumb, old, and smell like cat pee and dementia. Mix that in with addiction to a no-no substance and you have an elf.

Fixed for giggles.

:cookie:

1 Like

Aren’t Forsaken senses (other than sight and hearing) dulled and non-functional? Also you lived in a sewer city… I ain’t taking hygiene advice from someone who lived in and blew up a sewer city…I’m 2,000 years young and I know better than that by now.

1 Like

You bet! Of course it’s all meant as tongue in cheek and good fun. The forums have been an interesting show with the customization debates (aka drama). I’m just happy everyone got more options for character creation and it could lead to additional allied race options if they are giving so much to void elves off the bat.

On the lore serious note though,
Elves brought in the Burning Legion/Constantly making deals with them (thanks Azshara, Kael, and Elisande).

Are tampering with the Void (thank you Valeria)

Messing with death itself and committing genocide (looking at you Sylvie).

Making deals with old gods (again thank you Azshara)

They are the match to a lot of the in game drama. Not all of it, but some key/huge points.

And yes a Vulpera, Death Knight. It’s a spiky and adorable little ball of hate I love it, if I was alliance it’d be a gnome for the same reasons. It’s fun to turn the edge-lordliness up to 10 or 11 on races that aren’t really designed like that.

Perhaps it’s due to Elves being weak and fragile.

Remember, kids, Elves are so superior they had to come to humans for help to deal with a bunch of Trolls squating in their backyards despite supposedly being “superior” to humans.

Care to explain how you safely landed on Azeroth and didn’t poison an entire ecosystem…ohhhh yeah. Whoops.

We would have landed safely if it wasn’t for Blood Elves.

It’s not the elves as a race that are bad, hell I quite enjoy their lore and history, nor the majority of people who main them that are to blame honestly. It’s that extremely loud and obnoxious minority of people who play them that make them look bad that are the issue.

Hell, the same could say the same about Orcs honestly. >.>

this is why I’ve given up on RP in general. Way too many weirdos nowadays that make some of the game’s most iconic races look…foolish.

wishes for free character transfers off of WRA

They can even reach greater heights with this!

Only good elf is a night elf. All other elves are humans with long ears. How boring.

No lol. Thicc pandas all the way. Nothing will ever beat the thrill of playing as a lovely, cute and curvy furry panda.

1 Like

It’s all that #HumanPotential.

They’re the type of people that feel original because they play with a fox.