[H]<Mourning Shadows>Thrall AOTC focus plus

Mourning Shadows is a Horde guild on Thrall looking for raiders and members. We are AOTC focused and fairly laid back. Raids Sunday night 9-12 Est (6-9 pm Pacific) We are currently looking for DPS, Healers and a back up tank. Accepting all classes. Currently 10/10H. 210+ ilvl required to raid.

Pretty basic raid expectations, know the fights, have food, enchants, flask and pots. DBM or similar and Discord required, GTFO and personal loot helper are recommended.
Needs: DK Blood-low Frost/UH-low
Warrior-Prot-Low Arms/Fury-low
Rogue-High
Monk BM-low WW-low MW-med
Pally Prot-low Ret-low Holy-med
Demon Hunter Vengance-low Havoc- med
Priest holy-low disc-low shadow-low
Shaman Enh-low Ele-low Resto-low
Druid Guardian-low Boomkin-low Feral-med Resto-med
Mage Fire-low Frost-med Arcane-low
Hunter MM-low BM-low Surv-low
Warlock Aff-med Destro-med Demo-low

Please note, this is a small guild, and we intend to stay small, so there aren’t always a ton of folks on. Peak activity is typically weekend afternoons and evenings. We are LBGTQ friendly. We are also accepting casual members, who want to be bench for raid, are there mostly for M+ or just to have folks to chat with on occasion.
For more information contact either:Liryia/Bellany: BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet OR Canta: Canta#2549 discord or Cantabile#11745 on bent . We hope to hear from you!

2 Likes

Great group to game with!

W O W this guild has the best warrior I’ve ever seen in my life.

Laid back group, come play!!

Still looking for more!

bump.
good people are friendly, chill

bumping. still looking

rebump.
DPS and heals welcome especially

Still looking for a few good orcs!

guild looks good

Healz here

We are looking for some more raiders.

SL release official, get your spots before they’re gone!

I need some healers and dps to carry my prot pally.

still have a couple raid spots open and always accepting occasional/bench raiders and causal guildies.

Chill group

You know you wanna!!

Your raid times work well for me. Have any room for a warlock? Would be willing to play a shadow if its still needed too.

we have room for another warlock. i’m not married to the idea of a shadow priest.

Any need for a tank?