[H] Returning Player LF Social Raiding Guild for Shadowlands

TLDR: EST night schedule. Any Server. Healer. Minority-friendly.

Returning Player (joined right at BC and dipped out around Cataclysm) looking for a raiding guild. Open to a weeknight or weekend (EST) schedule.

My main was an undead Healer/DPS priest (and a range of alts) on Trollbane but I’m open to starting anew on a different server (but definitely staying Horde) and would be happy to fill any gaps the guild might have.

Unfortunately, I have a time-consuming job so I’m not able to raid every day every week (can do 1 night every week or 2-3 nights every other week), however I am very reliable when I commit. Looking for a large enough guild that I’m not needed for every go and there are still people just hanging out while others are raiding.

Essentially a newb with all of the changes since I last left but I’m happy to read/research on my own and am a very fast learner. Team player just looking for a long-term guild with some good people to play a great game with.

Explicitly female-, LGBTQ-, and minority- friendly guilds only please.

Looking forward to connecting!

Greetings,

Dark Tide is gearing up for Shadowlands, and we’d like you to join us if you’re looking for a home. We’re experienced players who plan on doing Mythic + and Rated PvP, as well as casual Raid Progression. Our raid roster is filling up! All classes and specs are welcome . We’re willing to assist you in leveling and gearing your class, because we’ve found that WoW is best played with good friends. Message Kemmlar#11654 if you’re interested in joining, and we look forward to playing with you.

Hi there.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion. We also have an LGBTQIA+ presence and don’t tolerate hate speech.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

Hey there Vev,

Elysian Sodality is a horde guild on Area 52. We raid casually, we clear normal and heroic every tier and then mess around with some mythic bosses. We have a heroic only team on Mondays from 8:30pm until 11:00pm server time (EST) which could fit into your schedule. This team does not have an attendance requirement so it would not be a problem for you to not always be able to show up.

We also have people who run mythic dungeons 3-4 nights per week.

The guild is full of awesome and friendly people! We have 6 females on the raid team including one of our raid tanks. Our raid lead is female (me) and so is our GM.

Feel free to add me if you think we might be a fit.

Anna#1862

Hello, my guild might be a good fit for you! We are inclusive, LBGTQIA friendly (except that one guy…there’s always that one guy LOL) We are interested in a dps/flex healer, and a full time healer, a drop in healer might be good too. Many of us have time consuming jobs, or unpredictable hours. In addition to the info in the guild post I included, some of us also do old dungeons and raids for mounts and mogs, as well as a couple alt-o-holics. Good luck in your search, hope to hear from you!