LF Family style guild

Hello! I am looking for a family style guild. A casual, welcoming, social atmosphere with little to no drama. I am wanting to learn how to raid Normal and possibly Heroic.

A bit about me…I’m Canadian. I am a casual player. I have raiding experience in FFXIV but none in WoW. I hate feeling carried so I study and look up info on my class to try and get BiS and optimize my rotation. I play to have fun and I don’t care how many times we wipe, as long as we are having fun together. Use to love doing WPvP back in MoP, might try to get into PvP down the road. I also love doing mount/transmog runs.

I am going to be rerolling a Surv/BM Hunter, use to shrug off maining Surv Hunter because people hate the class, but I love it, so I am going to main it and BM hahaha. Server and Faction doesn’t matter and my availability for raiding is Monday-Friday 6pm-11pm PST, Monday-Wednesday is ideal but I can still do Thursday Friday. I cannot commit to weekend raiding due to IRL responsibilities.

If you think I will be a great fit for your guild, please let me know or reach out if you have any questions!

This is us:

Guild & Server:_ Illidans Redemption :Alliance: Silver Hand
Type of Guild: Social/M+/Raid/Xmogs/Mounts
Recruitment Contacts:
Discord: Shade_PWS#9836
BNet: okayitsliz#1616
Requirements: Be social and active in chat, enjoy grouping and laughing. Be fluent in sarcasm and typonese.
Needs: computer, internet connection, WoW sub, sense of humor
About Us: formed Feb 05, IR is about taking a laid back approach to experiencing end game content. We progress but accept the fact that as adults real life can and will intrude. It is what it is and we roll with it while having fun together.

Let’s chat!

Hello, we have a small, friendly guild. We’re always accepting new members to fill our ranks. I’ll drop my guild add below, and if you think it might work out, I’d love to chat.

Hey Syuveil, name is Jade. From reading your post, I think you would find a nice home with us. We are casual but focused guild looking to expand and strengthen our core with new members. We are AotC driven, and support our raiders and members as much as we can. Raid is Wed/Thur 7:15-10pm(eastern). We also schedule and run M+ for guild and want to get everyone a +10 or higher ideally. We also offer food and flask to all raid members, and eventually will also offer raid repair. Respect and kindness towards everyone is a must. We try and breed a family culture where people can have fun and grow. Kersed#5045 is my discord if you want to talk. Would love to have you.

Could be a nice fit for you! We are new but sounds like our goals are a lil more than yours but we are starting normal this tuesday so if you had a geared enough character you could try it!

Tylown#1117 if you’d like to talk

COPY PASTA:
Guild - Stormrage

Sick of logging in and waiting 2-3 hours in group finder to do something relevant? Well I am!
I personally like logging into WoW with the goal of doing certain content and doing it. That’s why I’ve made this community.

Looking for chill players of any content to come together and do that content. An enjoyable place to play your class(&spec)
(Current active hours 5-9 CST M-F | Daily Weekends)

Mythic Plus

• Preferably if your goal is to do 15+ spam!
  • Will always be willing to help others in down time and looking for the same

Heroic Raiding (9.1) Tues > Wed: 7 - 10 CST
Lives are a thing and raids are a large time commitment, as a Mythic raider in Legion I understand.

• Looking to create a fun environment to push ourselves (FOR THE PARSE!) and achieve AOTC.
  • Once progression is done we can farm just Tues OR/AND attempt Mythic when it’s cross server Wed
  • Will be looking for a raid lead!

PvP

• RBG would be great as it’s smaller casual content that is competitive
  • Arena pushing individuals who hate sitting in a LFG for 1 game just to quit. Form a bond and push!
  • Never hurts to help others learn in and outs! Some people are 1 tip away from that next rank!

Other cause who knows! Some weird and world event type stuff happens when a bunch of people get together to have fun.

Log on, play, progress, no wait. All are welcome. Willing to guide and gear when free.

Take note this is new so growth over time!

You sound like you may be a great fit for us! Take a look and let us know!

Your guild sounds great! I will definitely think about it. I have class this morning so I might reach out to you again afterwards :slight_smile:

Sounds great! :slight_smile: If we’re not online - send me a request/message via discord if you feel so inclined, always around there :slight_smile:

Hello! DFG-Thrall [H] is a semi-casual guild that focuses on having fun while doing M+ and Raiding. Most members have KSM and strive to help everyone in the guild achieve it. We are 10/10 H and 1/10M and are looking for dps to fill out our last few spots so we don’t have to pug. Any raiding experience is accepted, as long as you’re willing to learn the fights, we will gladly have you! Raid times are Tues/Sat 9:30p-12:30a EST.
When we aren’t raiding, we are doing m+ together, helping people in toghast, or leveling and gearing alts. We don’t allow hate speech of any kind. We understand this is a game, and so we just want to have fun and enjoy each other company. If you’re interested in joining message me on discord Tetrath#3554

Thank you! Your guild also sounds great. I’ll keep you in mind :slight_smile: