Small group of friends/family looking weekend raiding guild

Hey guys, making this post to see if there is any guilds out there that are currently recruiting for weekend raids. Any time works really. There is a group of about 5 of us that currently work long hours during the week and want somewhere to chill on the weekends and kill a few bosses. Once upon a time before life happened we were all mythic raiders and pushed the upper bounds of the game so heroic guilds would be preferred.

Current wow Armory
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/altar-of-storms/voyambi

note that we are willing to transfer servers to join the guild

Thanks for your time,

Voyambi

Hey!

My guild (Thunder Mifflin) is currently trying to expand to get into normal raids. We don’t have a set schedule yet, but I’d love to chat if you have time. We’re on Hyjal.

Hi Voyambi, we currently have a small group of players that would love 5 more. We are semi casual, we raid fri/sat 6-9 pacific, I dont know if that is considered the weekend for you. We are 9/10h and pushing towards aotc, we’d like to step into mythic but we would need the 20 players. If you have any questions feel free to btag me CubbieBear#1461

Evening Voyambi,

If Alliance is an option Obvious Immortalis Plug area an AOTC focused guild raiding Fri/Sat 9pm Eastern until 11. We are 6/10 H as a guild but formed by a core group that have AOTC and a couple of mythic bosses from another guild.

We are fairly new and growing, the overall focus of the guild is to out together a group of folk who hit AOTC every tier, push keys and have a laugh playing the game together.

If you’re interested or have any questions, give me a shout on either of the contacts below

Disc yabigchoob#1967
Bnet yabigchoob#1206

Cheers!

My guild might fit your criteria. Hit me up on Discord if you have some time to talk.

BlitzkriegDC#8703

Awesome, thanks for the offer. Tonight when everyone gets home we will discuss how we want to proceed and go from there!

Sounds good! Like I say hit me up if you have any questions :slight_smile:

Hey Voyambi! Our guild could be a good fit. We raid on Sat/Sun currently 6-8 pacific. Semi-casual environment. AOTC focused with hopefully some mythic bosses going down. Currently 10/10 H and farming heroic looking to build roster to 20 so we can at least kill the first couple mythic bosses. If those raid times work hit me up on BNet! bark#11701

Feel free to also look up our guild on raiderio. We also have a guild recruitment thread both in here and on the Kil’Jaeden forum. Our name is Faded Gods.

Hi there Voyambi!

Check out Murloc Madness. We are a casual heroic only guild that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. I would be happy to speak with you further about whether we could be a potentially good match for you guys. Hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Hello, depending upon what time frame works, and what classes you all have, we might be the guild for you. If a once a week raid schedule could work for you all, I’d love to chat and see if we might be a good fit.

Strategic Miscalculation is looking for more players!

We’ve been together for three years and are made up of some friendly, helpful, fun players. We do it all from raiding/M+/pet battle/pvp/mount collection/achievement runs. We have the most generous Guild Lead you’ll meet.

Raids
We currently have 2 raid teams

8/10H Wed/Sun 9-11 pm server (CST) is a casual AOTC team for people who don’t want to stress the little things but want to kill bosses. Looking for DPS.

2/10M 10/10H Fri/Sat 10-12:30 pm server (CST) is a progression focused team that goes into mythic with the intent to have fun while still moving forward in mythic raiding. Looking for DPS and healers to rebuild our team. Feel free to contact our recruitment officers for more information if you have questions you need to ask before applying.

If you are still new (or just coming back) and learning we are a great fit, or if you are an old wow player and are just looking for a fun home to push high content with please reach out to myself on Btag or Discord to ask more questions if you have any.

Discord: Spiritual#6621
BTag: Spirituâl#1663 (alt code 0226)

Hey Voyambi we are currently recruiting

Guild: Numinous

Realm: Dalaran-US

Faction: Horde

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9PM-12AM EST

(We occasionally extend our raid duration, but only if the entire raid comes to an agreement)

Current Progress: Castle Nathria 10/10 Normal | 9/10 Heroic

Currently Looking For:

Core Raid Team – Shadow Priest, Unholy Death Knight, Balance & Resto Druid.

Raid Team 2 - Currently forming looking for all classes and specialization.

Mythic+ Team - Accepting all classes and specializations for our Mythic+ team.

About Us:

Numinous was formed in earlier February 2021. Since then, we have grown with quality members. Our guild was created by experienced raiders who wanted to make a semi-hardcore-based guild that progressed into high-tier content while maintaining a chill atmosphere. Our main goal is to keep that chill atmosphere inside raids and out. We strongly believe that if any progression is made in anger, then it just is not worth it in the end. We also run high mythic+ keys and are currently developing a Mythic+ Team. Our guild is active in discord even when we are not doing guild activities.

Contact Information:

Battlenet-Tag: M05final#1114

Discord: M05final#9096

Hi Voyambi,

Always glad to see friends sticking together, definitely hard with responsibilities and life just happening. We’re “Relentless” a Horde guild on Firetree looking for a few good people such as you and your friends. We’ve been raiding together since Vanilla. We’re not hardcore but always hit AOTC at least. We’re currently 10/10H CN AOTC. Our raid times are Sat/Sun 6:45-9:45 EST. If you’re interested you can hit me up Battle tag - Doja#1897 and Discord - Doja#3442 Thanks and have a good one!

Hello Voyambi,

Raid schedule:
Days- Sat/Sun
Time- 7pm-10pm EST (6pm-9pm CST/4pm-7pm PST)
Progress- 10/10N & 10/10H

Who are we?
Founded by a handful of friends, Imposters is a new weekend guild on Hyjal as well as a growing gaming community. We consist of realm first, AoTC, CE, and casual members ranging from Vanilla to 8.3.

Our Goals?
As time goes on, we have come to the realization that rather than pushing mythic raids as hard as possible, we would prefer to have a more relaxed atmosphere.

This means that our goal is to balance AoTC raids and m+ dungeons with offnight games such as Among us, Dead by Daylight, Tabletop Sim, and Cards Against Humanity to name a few. We are a welcoming group of people who wish to grow as a community.

Environment?

Average age is 30, and while we may get older, our minds do not. Be aware of foul language, bathroom humor, innuendos, and dad jokes. Minimum age requirement is 18+.

So, what do we need?

Minimum ilevel= 205

Have an immediate opening for a core tanking position. We require that this person is active and communicates well.

• Healer -any class with preference to disc priest
  • Warlock
  • Swing healer who can swap between dps and heals
  • Rogue

Even if your class/spec is not listed above, please reach out anyway. We can likely fit you in.

What we are looking for in a member:

Good attitude
Good sense of humor
High raid attendance and/or offnight games attendance
Welcomes constructive criticism
Engages with the rest of the group

Think you can hang? Have questions?

Discord Contacts:

Katyparry#8071
DSWBeef#5400
GM- Woogle#6304

Hey Voyambi,

If you haven’t found the right fit yet, we may be it. Guild spam below :slight_smile:

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is an adult, friends and family guild recruiting for Castle Nathria progression. We focus on having mature players and are LGBT friendly. Led by an AOTC team, we are looking to fill our current roster and progress people through Heroic. Once a strong 20 man roster is established, we will be exploring Mythic raiding. On off nights we push keys and have multiple players with KSM.

Our raid times are Fri/Sat 8p-11p EST (server) and have an optional alt/trial run on Sunday.

Current needs to fill for upcoming Mythic:
Melee dps priority
Unholy DK
Fury Warrior
WW Monk
Enh Shaman

Ranged DPS priority
MM hunter
Affliction warlock
Shadow priest

If interested, please reach out to us to have any questions answered!
Discord - Atticus Okaski#3629 (Raid Lead)
Bnet - wolfofdeath8#1864 (Raid Lead)
Bnet - jhaded#1942 (Recruiter)
Bnet - Tails#1421 (Guild Master)

Not sure if you all are still looking for a home. Reckless Impulse- thrall horde 10/10 H looking for dps and heals. We raid sat/sun 12p-3p cst.

Hey there! Not sure if you’re still searching, but we would love to have you guys. I’ll drop the copypaste below, but I would love to chat with you guys in more detail about what you’re looking for in a guild, and what we can offer you. Let us know!

Mourning Shadows is a Horde guild on Thrall looking for raiders and members. We are AOTC focused and fairly laid back. Raids Sunday night 9-12 Est (6-9 pm Pacific) We are currently looking for DPS, Healers and a back up tank. Accepting all classes. Currently 9/10H.

Our members range in experience from players starting this expansion, to long time mythic raiders, to everything in between; no matter the skill, gear, or experience level, we are welcoming and supportive of all players’ goals.

We are open to cross-server raid members if transfers are not a possibility.

Please note, this is a small guild, and we intend to stay small, so there aren’t always a ton of folks on. Peak activity is typically weekend afternoons and evenings. We are LBGTQ friendly. We are also accepting casual members, who want to be bench for raid, are there mostly for M+ or just to have folks to chat with on occasion.
For more information contact either:
Liryia/Bellany @BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet or myself @Canta#2549 discord or Cantabile#11745 on Bnet . We hope to hear from you!

Sent you a Btag request.

Are you still looking?