Returning player looking for guild

Before quitting due to real life getting too much i was on a top end raiding guild as a holy paladin ( the character im posting on) I’m just coming back im looking for a guild i can grow with and do M+ and raid progression with im open to both factions and any server.

btag: Holy#12366

My raid team and myself just severed ourselves from a massive guild. We are building our own guild with a better focus towards our members . We would love to add another to the mix to grow with. We are alliance on stormrage. We run raid and a bunch of keys every week. Not shy about helping out for people that need to catch up.

Hey Holydriver,

First off, I’m glad to hear you’re able to come back and play, which means you’re in a better place irl.

I’m GM of Sweet and Sour [H] on Tichondrius.
We are 10/10H, and more than half of us have Mythic CN exp.
I myself am 4/10M so far.

We’d like to have you in the guild and you can gear up with our alts and casuals until you get to mid 190’s ilvl. Then we can do Normal for a week or two and then Heroic.

We raid Tues-Thurs from 8:30pm - 11:30pm Pacific

Add me if you’re interested.

Best regards,

Shinzilla#11451

Hi Holydriver! You sound like a great fit for our guild, Dsylxiec. We are a tight knit casual group of raiders ranging in age and experience- we are super welcoming to all kinds of new people! We have AOTC and are currently progging mythic (2/10 m); we are looking for raiders and subs for our mythic team, and we are happy to help you get heroic gear or learn the fights. We value people who are willing to learn and work as a team.

Who: Dsylxiec

Where: Hordeside Gurubashi (server)

When: We raid 7-10pm PST every Tuesday and Saturday

Age: Everyone is welcome! Current group ranges from early 20s to late 30s.

We also do mythic dungeons together and just generally hang out! Feel free to message me if you’re interested or want more information.

Discord: Fay#5040
BT: drPepper#11156

[H] [Shu’halo] 2/10M is my guild. We are looking for more consistent players to help round out our mythic team. We have quite a few returning players, and many new to this expac. We are slowly plugging towards CE whether it happens or not we will continue moving forward. Always looking for motivated dedicated players. We raid Tues/Thurs 7pm - 11pm EST with a 10 min break at 9pm. Wed/Friday we run a 2nd H prog group that is currently 6/10 made of mostly players who are newer to raiding and learning. Saturdays for keys and a Mount farming day on Sundays.

GM:
Discord: Ratha#0856 // Battle net: Ratha#11237

Officers:
Discord: Waited12ears#9954 | BattleNet: Waited12ears#1255
Discord: IHaveBarigudSax#1337 | BattleNet: BarigudSax#1657

Hello there! We have openings in our raid team and there’s always room for more key runners! I’ll drop our guild add below, and if times look like they’d work for you, I’d love to chat and see if we’d be a good fit!

Hey Holydriver, you didn’t say which level of content you were wanting so I’m not sure if we’d be a good fit, but I’ll let you decide if you wanna reach out!

Strategic Miscalculation is looking for more players!

We’ve been together for three years and are made up of some friendly, helpful, fun players. We do it all from raiding/M+/pet battle/pvp/mount collection/achievement runs. We have the most generous Guild Lead you’ll meet.

M+: Can always use more people in the evening to run M+, we have all level types, some of us pushing 17-18’s and some of us in the 5’s still learning and everything between.

Raid: We have 2 raid teams

Wed/Sun 9-11 pm server (CST) is a casual AOTC team for people who don’t want to stress the little things but want to kill bosses. Looking for DPS. Current progress is 7/10 Heroic.

Fri/Sat 8-11 pm server (CST) is a progression focused team that goes into mythic with the intent to have fun while still moving forward in mythic raiding. Looking for DPS and one healer. Half the team stopped raiding shortly after getting AOTC, before leaving we were 2/10 M.

If you are still new (or just coming back) and learning we are a great fit, or if you are an old wow player and are just looking for a fun home to push high content with, we’d be a great fit too. Please reach out to myself on Btag or Discord to ask more questions if you have any.

Bnet: Vin#12877
Discord: Vin#7832

My guild is currently trying to fill out its mythic roster and may be a good fit for you. Currently progressing through mythic, but also running heroic on Tuesdays for those who need it.

{Grey Parses}[A][Aerie Peak]

We are a semi-hardcore/casual guild with a focus on raiding and M+. Current progression is AOTC and 2/10 mythic. Our goal is to get AOTC every patch, as well as mythic progression. We ask players to focus up during progression raids, but outside of that, we try to maintain a laid back, and friendly atmosphere.

Raid Schedule
Mythic CN raid times are 8-11pm est. Wednesdays and Thursdays. Currently 2/10 mythic.
We have also recently started running Heroic CN on Tuesdays from 8-11pm est.

Mythic +
No hard set schedule, but several of our guildies run on off days, or after raids. Many players either have or are pushing for KSM.

If you are interested in talking more, just send a message my way.

Bnet: ragelord7#1635

Discord: Kel#1287

< Saucy > - Thrall
Progression… 10/10 Heroic

Tentative Raid Schedule
Wednesday… 9:00pm EST - 12:00am EST

About Us
Saucy is a newly formed guild with the intention on creating a fun yet relaxed environment for everyday raiders to come and have fun. With the intention of progressing through next tier with a dedicated core of Mythic Raiders, we are opening recruiting now to push through content with the best group possible!

Recruitment

• Tank(s) (All Classes Open)
  • Healer(s) (All Classes Open)
  • Melee DPS (All Classes Open)
  • Ranged DPS (All Classes Open)

What we are looking for:

• Mature
  • Vocal (Have working Mic)
  • 90% Raid Attendance
  • Previous experience in a Mythic Setting

Please feel free to reach out with any questions!

Cyberlace#1525

Hi Holydriver,

Reformation is a relaxed Alliance guild. We’re a group of players that enjoy the game and don’t turn it into a job. We have people that enjoy most aspects of the game. My BNet contact info is in the general guild recruitment post below. Look me up if you would like to chat and find out more about us. Hope you find a home that works for you.

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time? Want to run dungeons and learn to raid? Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys social raiding and mythics. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW time in a friendly environment.

We are an Alliance guild based on the Shadow Council server node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC) we are currently 10/10N, 1/10H CN. We run a variety of keys and have people that collect pets, mounts, mogs and achievements.

While we are accepting all classes, specs and playstyles, we are prioritizing the following roles for teams:

M Dungeon and Raid Heals
M Dungeon Tanks, off spec DPS for raiding
Ranged DPS

We raid one night per WoW week for 2 hours, every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern). A second raid team is currently being built by the guild that will run Wednesdays from 9-11 server time (11-1 eastern, 8-10 pacific).

Reformation is listed on WoWProgress and GuildsofWoW.

If you would like to know more about Reformation, you can contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam or Cuda in game.

Sam

Elusive
Alexstrasza
10/10h - 4/10m
Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30PM CST Mandatory for Mythic Raiders on the Mythic prog team.
Optional raid day: Tues 7-9:30PM CST (Mythic reclear/farm)
Off nights: Currently working on KSM in mythic+ for the guild. With recent valor changes, this is quite important.
We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our mythic progression team. Currently 1 night into Lady prog @ 15% Best pull. We are also very interested in Mythic+ players that just need a chill home to hangout in and meet people. Maybe you might step into Mythic raiding.

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is for the guild itself to progress. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team. We have several players within the guild that are completely fine being on the bench as they cannot commit to raiding every single week and or raid day. We love having these types of players within the guild as this can be very helpful in absence of a raider. We highly welcome more of these players and we actively bring them in on mythic farm bosses and even progression bosses if needed.

Will consider any class and spec. We recruit the player not the class. Please have logs available upon request. We prefer a voice interview in discord for all that are interested.

Those should apply if any of the following describe you:

1. You are interested in raiding with a serious, relaxed, and mannered Mythic progression team that takes raiding serious but wants to have fun while doing so.
  2. You want to be part of a small community within a guild doing daily activities of M+ / PvP and of course raiding. We still actively do heroic clears on off nights and all are welcome! We also bring in players that may not be on the current progression roster to our Mythic farm bosses.
  3. You are trying to get into mythic raiding and you want to be surrounded by good players that are currently progressing in Mythic to learn from and or work your way up to earn a spot yourself. You must be self motivated for this.
  4. You are currently a performing M+ player looking for others to push keys with and maybe you would like to get some mythic kills here and there.
  5. You can’t commit to raiding the same days every week, but you still want to down some of the content each tier. We value bench players and you will get play time!

If interested, Contact our recruiting officer Dom or myself. Thankyou.

GM
Discord: TheRealRyan#1044
Bnet: Ryan#1397

Recruitment officer
Discord: Domincela#6066
Bnet: Domincela#1800