[A] AOTC resto shaman LF PST active guild

Looking for an active guild that needs a Resto shaman or an ele shaman. Not concerned with progression level just want something active. Willing to transfer. PST preferred

Hey add me on discord. Would love to talk about my guild! Legerity#6788

hello there, my guild has openings for our raid team. We’re mostly active on weekends due to work schdules of many of the members, but a few of us are on during the week (mostly evenings). I’ll drop my guild add for you, and if you like what you see, I’d love to chat! Hope to hear from you.

Hey Totemgluu,

I’d love to chat with you! Add my discord, Letholas#9581!

Hey Totemgluu!

Elusive
Alexstrasza
10/10h - 4/10m
Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30PM CST Mandatory for Mythic Raiders on the Mythic prog team.
Optional raid day: Tues 7-9:30PM CST (Mythic reclear/farm)
Off nights: Currently working on KSM in mythic+ for the guild. With recent valor changes, this is quite important.
We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our mythic progression team. Currently 1 night into Lady prog @ 15% Best pull. We are also very interested in Mythic+ players that just need a chill home to hangout in and meet people. Maybe you might step into Mythic raiding.

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is for the guild itself to progress. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team. We have several players within the guild that are completely fine being on the bench as they cannot commit to raiding every single week and or raid day. We love having these types of players within the guild as this can be very helpful in absence of a raider. We highly welcome more of these players and we actively bring them in on mythic farm bosses and even progression bosses if needed.

Will consider any class and spec. We recruit the player not the class. Please have logs available upon request. We prefer a voice interview in discord for all that are interested.

Those should apply if any of the following describe you:

1. You are interested in raiding with a serious, relaxed, and mannered Mythic progression team that takes raiding serious but wants to have fun while doing so.
  2. You want to be part of a small community within a guild doing daily activities of M+ / PvP and of course raiding. We still actively do heroic clears on off nights and all are welcome! We also bring in players that may not be on the current progression roster to our Mythic farm bosses.
  3. You are trying to get into mythic raiding and you want to be surrounded by good players that are currently progressing in Mythic to learn from and or work your way up to earn a spot yourself. You must be self motivated for this.
  4. You are currently a performing M+ player looking for others to push keys with and maybe you would like to get some mythic kills here and there.
  5. You can’t commit to raiding the same days every week, but you still want to down some of the content each tier. We value bench players and you will get play time!

If interested, Contact our recruiting officer Dom or myself. Thankyou.

GM
Discord: TheRealRyan#1044
Bnet: Ryan#1397

Recruitment officers
Discord: Greg#8068
Bnet: Gregoriusz#1863
Discord: Domincela#6066
Bnet: Domincela#1800

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 9/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 7-10pm PST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Shot you an invite. Always open to chat

< Saucy > - Thrall
Progression… 10/10 Heroic

Tentative Raid Schedule
Wednesday… 9:00pm EST - 12:30am EST

About Us
Saucy is a newly formed guild with the intention on creating a fun yet relaxed environment for everyday raiders to come and have fun. With the intention of progressing through next tier with a dedicated core of Mythic Raiders, we are opening recruiting now to push through content with the best group possible!

Recruitment

• Tank(s) (All Classes Open)
  • Healer(s) (All Classes Open)
  • Melee DPS (All Classes Open)
  • Ranged DPS (All Classes Open)

What we are looking for:

• Mature
  • Vocal (Have working Mic)
  • 90% Raid Attendance
  • Previous experience in a Mythic Setting

Please feel free to reach out with any questions!
Cyberlace#1525

My guild has several active core members, and does regular heroic and mythic raiding if that is something you are looking for.

{Grey Parses}[A][Aerie Peak]

We are a semi-hardcore/casual guild with a focus on raiding and M+. Current progression is AOTC and 2/10 mythic. Our goal is to get AOTC every patch, as well as mythic progression. We ask players to focus up during progression raids, but outside of that, we try to maintain a laid back, and friendly atmosphere.

Raid Schedule
Mythic CN raid times are 8-11pm est. Wednesdays and Thursdays. Currently 2/10 mythic.
We have also recently started running Heroic CN on Tuesdays from 8-11pm est.

Mythic +
No hard set schedule, but several of our guildies run on off days, or after raids. Many players either have or are pushing for KSM.

If you are interested in talking more, just send a message my way.

Bnet: ragelord7#1635

Discord: Kel#1287

Winterhoof - Horde
WHAT IS IO

10/10 Heroic looking to get into Mythic ASAP

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
Wednesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
We are actively recruiting for core spots and not a bench!!!

Needs
Healer - All will be considered
DPS - Mage, SPriest, and any strong DPS
All specs and classes will be looked at and considered

GM - Norton
Raid/DPS Lead - Huntandprey
Heal Lead - Smallsu
Recruitment Officer - Norton
How to reach us…
Recruitment Officers
Bnet Norton#11254 Discord Norton#6319
Bnet huntandprey#1770 Discord huntandprey#2852

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 3/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule:

• Thursday 20:00 - 24:00 EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times:*

• Tuesday evening 8:00 pm EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Game Over’s raid team Press Start to Continue is recruiting talented, mechanically aware players to help our laid back progression raid team. We consider laid back progression, getting as far as we can with what we have, while focusing on maintaining an enjoyable and entertaining atmosphere.
Team’s prog 10/10 Norm 9/10 Heroic CN ( last xpac prog Uldir 2/8M BOD 2/9M COS 2/2 H EP 3/8M Nya 4/12M)
Plans and Goals: Raid together and continue to crush what we can and have fun. We’re looking to push as far as we can with the time we have each week, without losing the fun and spirited community feeling!
Server - Proudmoore
Schedule:
Tuesday 7-10PM and Thursday 7-10PM PST
Contact - AJ#1712 ( discord)