[H] [Thrall] Looking for guild to raid with that's fine with having a newer/learning player

I’ve played WoW casually on and off for years. Usually just the first week a new expansion comes out. I have experience in other MMORPGs, so I understand the concept of most things. I’ve been playing a lot lately and leveled a Warlock to 120 and plan to start playing a lot more from now on. I’ve been doing some of the end game content using just the raid finder. I’d like to actually join a guild though that has raid nights and also has nights for other types of content. Preferably a guild that is fine with me tagging along while I’m still learning some things about the game. Like I said, I have experience in other MMORPGs, so I’m not completely new to raids or anything, but just learning some of the systems that are more exclusive to WoW. Also, I know a lot of guilds have nights that are required to be participated in. However, I work a job where I’m away from home for a week at a time, so there may be some weeks where I’m unable to participate, so I need a guild who is fine with that as well.

This is my first time making a post like this and I don’t really know much about guilds, so sorry if my post isn’t really layed out the way it’s supposed to be.

Hello, we’re on Thrall and we don’t mind casual or new players! If our raid time works, we’d love a lok on the team! Many of us have weird hours or unpredictable work days, so we can likely work around missing a couple peeps from time to time. Good luck in your search, and we hope to hear from you!