Frost DK LF Raiding Guild

Frost Death Knight 14% Versatility, 1492 cr~ (rbg)s, 1600 rbg title, 2k+ arena xp. 847 io. Been a player since vanilla. I am currently 9/10 H 10/10N on CN. I am a chill player and am looking for a combination of arena, mythic+, raiding, rbgs, and/or guild. My last guild transferred to Area 52 and i decided to stay in Thrall! Looking for a late-night guild and I can raid any day.

Can tank prefer not to.

Thanks!

1 Like

Are you looking to stay on thrall still or are you willing to xfer?

1 Like

I am willing to transfer.

Gorlock#7739 on discord or Gorlock#1163 I think we can work something out :wink:

1 Like

hello, i have a fun, casual guild on Thrall with openings on our raid team. I’ll drop the guild ad and if it sounds like it could work, we’d love to hear from you.

1 Like

Hey discord is Cone#4197 if you would like to talk, my guild is 9/10 Heroic and I think you would be a good fit

1 Like

Hôrus,

Lemme refer you to Mementô

We raid Friday & Saturday 7:30-10pm Eastern Standard Time – recruiting to push mythic content. Our leader is currently 3/10 Mythic experienced and increasing, with past cutting edge experience.

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, by contacting me at the following links:

Discord - siddyy#4918
Battletag - pixel#12533

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Siddyy

1 Like

Hi Horus, is currently recruiting to start raiding! We are currently rebuilding with quite a few returning players and leadership being 6/10M! We are looking to raid Tuesday and Thursday 930pm-1230pm EST! We also enjoy RBGs, Arenas and M+.

We are looking for all roles except for tanks!

If any of this interests you please feel free to reach out!

GM - Giri#1101 Bnet Giri#4422 Discord
Officer - Cosmes#6940

Hope to hear from you and happy hunting!

1 Like

Hay let’s talk I’d love to have a conversation with you you sound like the perfect fit

Mal’Ganis Triumphant is currently 9/10H
and newly formed raiding/mythic+ guild, AOTC leadership looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team. LF Mage, Warrior, and a few dedicated healers. Accepting Socials and anyone looking to have fun.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm EST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or Btag Daylightfall#1562 for further details
Daylightfall#5945 discord is preferable

1 Like

hey Horus,
if your willing to go alliance id love to talk to you. here’s our guild info
[A] Late Night Weekend Mythic 9pm PST Sat/Sun 2/10M - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

1 Like

Hey Man,

Chads on Top is a 10/10H Guild that runs daily RBG’s, arenas, and keys. We raid tues/wed 8P-11P EST. We’re looking for the last few DPS to fill our mythic roster and start progressing. We’ve only been a guild for 9-10 weeks now as well. If you’re interested feel free to add me on discord! Sameclothes#8873

1 Like

My names Rawr and im the raid leader for Hold s. we are a tight group of friends who play together daily! on to the juicy stuff! were 4/10m guild on Area-52.
we raid wed/sun 830-1130 server/EST. we do keys daily and what i call “guild bonding” as well in other games! we are a semi casual guild! we aim to progress weekly and
better our selves and the guild! we are fleshing out the ranks now and are only looking for a few more dps to fit into our core spots! if you are interested dont hestitate
to reach out to me on bnet at fatalfeniix#1753 or discord at Rawr#2606! hope to hear from you soon.

1 Like

Hay just wanted to reach out and see if you found something! Please feel free to see my earlier post I’d still love to chat.

hey tried to catch you online doesn’t seem like you are online. Horde Against Humanity is pushing into mythic. we raid tuesday/wednesday 7-10pm PST. we are a casual guild that love to push content.
Bnet: Deton#11301
Discord: Deton#0950

Good Morning !

< Overdosed > is a larger gaming community and we have made our WoW home on Bleeding Hollow - Horde.

We are 10/10H CN and looking to fill out our roster to head into M content. We also run tons of M+ and a bit of PvP as well. Very active community.

Raid Times are Tu/Thu 6-8PM EST. Attendance is not strict (mostly adults with real life commitments, we just ask that you let us know if you cant make it!)

Please add me on Battlenet: Pabst#1296 or Discord: Pabst#3308 if you are interested!

I would love to hear from you.

Hey Horus! You sound like a great fit for us :slight_smile: we are looking for more DK’s

Optimal baddies is a rebuilt guild founded by long time gamers who enjoy playing the game with friends while also pushing content at a reasonable pace. A lot of the members of Optimal Baddies are players who have pushed content to the point of being deemed cutting edge and are now looking for a relaxed environment where we can put our feet up and kill bosses.

Server - Lightbringer
Faction - Alliance

Raid Times/Days: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Monday/Tuesday Mythic Prog,
8:00-10:00 Saturday Heroic/Normal clear
Current Progression: 2/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Goldfish#7851, ninjaXpope#0788, megaFly06#6053, Uri#5963
Battle.net - Goldfish#1198, Ninjaspace#1577, Megafly#11904, Uri#11265

What will be required of players looking to progress with Optimal Baddies?

Research on both the fights and your class and keep up with all out of raid stuff to maintain relevancy.
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or Bigwigs
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT)
Preferably AOTC Experience but will consider all applicants
A good Attitude
A great Sense of Humor
USING PUSH TO TALK
Constructive Criticism

And of course just like any organized group a solid attendance!

Hey there, hoping we’re a fit for you!

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 8/10H

We’re looking for some DPS! We’re 8/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week. Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it.

We will never step foot into Mythic Raid.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you’d like to chat some more

Hello there!

Wondering if you’d be interested in a really late night guild, we are looking for people:

<How Long On Brez> is a guild born in the Battle for Azeroth, we strive for AotC each raid tier and head into Mythic when we feel ready. Currently interested in adding new members for Shadowlands. The guild does not stop at raiding and we are always running Mythic+. The community is what is most important to us!

Realm: Mal’Ganis
Faction: Horde

Raid Progression:

Castle Nathria [10/10 H] , [4/10 M]
Ny’alotha [12/12 H], [9/12 M]
Eternal Palace [8/8 H], [3/8 M]
Crucible of Storms [2/2 H]
Battle of Dazar’alor [9/9 H], [3/9 M]

Raid Times:
Friday & Saturday 11:00PM-1:30 AM PST

BattleTag Contacts:
kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]
nebu46#1564 [Discord: nebu46#7564]

==============================================
We are looking to add some of the following specializations to our roster but all roles or specializations are considered:

Tanks (1 slot)
Any tank welcome, Monk preferred

Healers (full)

Melee DPS (1 slot)
WW monk or UH DK preferred!

Ranged DPS (3 spots):
*Boomkin / Warlocks preferred!

Please reach out to us with any questions - we’d all love to hear from you!
Exceptional people can always apply!