10/10 H 219 DH LF Weekend raiding

Looking for a competitive heroic raiding guild that raids on weekends. Not completely against doing mythic but also not trying to go hardcore for CE unless it’s a chill environment. Would prefer to raid something like 8 pm pst on Fri/Sat Sunday is also an option if it’s not too late. Would consider raiding during the week if the times were right (still gotta get sleep for work). Would also prefer to stay alliance so I could test things out and you could see if I am a good fit, but not 100% against going horde for the right group.

Would like to tank if possible as I have dps’d all of this tier and last tier. Last time I tanked was EP. But this isn’t a deal breaker.

Class: DH
Current Ilvl: 219
Spec: Either
Progress: 10/10 N 10/10 H

Hey there, sounds like you’re in a great fit for my guild, Sublime. We are 10/10H and are trying to build our bench to keep farming AOTC (close to doing it in 1 night (3 hours)) and if we add some more dps, we’ll start mythic, but will not push super hard (hope to down at least 2 bosses in mythic, but we’ll see how far we get).

We focus mainly on community, but like to push content when we can. :slight_smile:

Hit me up on BNET if interested! trixda88#1155

Hey there! We would love to have you in Reign of Misfits. We are working on Heroic progression 5/10 and we raid Sat/Sun 7-10pm PST. We also have a normal run Thurs/Fri for alts.

SapphireRiot#1299

Hi there! We have immediate openings for our raid group. If our time sounds like it might work for you, I’d love to chat with you and see if we seem like a good fit! Link to our add below!

If he’s not interested, I would be. Let me know.

Hi there Corteo!

If you could make our raid times work, check out Murloc Madness! We are a casual heroic only guild that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. Hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

[H] Faded Gods on Kil’Jaeden is an aotc 10/10 heroic raiding guild currently re-progging Sire on Heroic as we had a bit of a roster shake up after AOTC. Currently into p3 of our re-prog of Sire.

We could use DPS who can off-spec fill in at tank currently. We raid Sat/Sun 6-8 pacific with players in all time zones doing content.

If you have any interest, add me on BNet bark#11701

Hello There!

[H] Dont Die of Hyjal is looking for a second tank to help us continue to farming out Heroic CN and running keys with the guild! We are currently 10/10N and 10/10H! We are an adult, casual guild that focuses on AoTC and KSM each season! We are looking for laid back and skilled players that fit well with the guild to help us keep downing bosses well into the future!

We currently raid Monday and Thursday from 6-8 PST (8-10 CST, 9-11 EST)!

If you’d like more information I’d love to catch up with you. You can add my battle tag Wild#11964 or discord Wildreaver#5858.

Hope to talk soon!

I haven’t heard back from him. Drop me a line Chaos if you’re still interested.

What’s your discord info or what’s the best way to touch base?

Hey, we raid Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST
Currently 2/10 M
Add me on discord and we can chat: Neil#4199

Sent a request from alekkela#5444

Make sure the N in Neil is capital. Didn’t get a request

Team Valiant in Eternal Kingdom US-Proudmoore

Valiant raids Fridays and Saturdays 6p-9p pst. We are 4/10M 10/10H Castle Nathria . We are a laid back team that enjoys having fun in raid, while still making sure we focus on progression. We are striving for CE in Shadowlands. We joke around etc. during trash mobs, but then focus on boss pulls. Our team likes to do M+ Keys together and we are active on Discord.

Current Progression 4/10M 10/10 H CN

Needs Looking for DPS and a Discipline Priest.

Team Information www eternal-kingdom com/valiant

Team Application: www eternal-kingdom com/apply-form/?team=valiant

Contacts Fly: Fly#0145 (discord) Flynurse#1583(BNet)

About Eternal Kingdom:

Eternal Kingdom is a very large World of Warcraft multi-guild gaming community based on the Proudmoore realm for Alliance and Area 52 for Horde. We formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: Make the world a better place! Gaming is what we love to do but it isn’t just pixels and polygons for us. We understand that while playing a video game we can also create positive change for ourselves and for others.

We have multiple raiding teams from novice teams to those pushing top US 200 and everything in between. If you arn’t interested in raiding and are looking for a casual we have that too. From farming runs to PvP. Eternal Kingdom might be the last guild you will ever join. More information on our guild philosophy can be found on our guild website.