Lookin for a fresh start

Does anyone do these things anymore? looking to reroll for funsies - or to level a shaman on a new server with a group of people.

1 Like

Hello hookshott. I have a small casual guild on Thrall, we’re always looking for new memeber and we have several open spots on our raid team. I’ll drop my guild ad below, and if it sounds like we might work for you, I’d love to have you contact one of us to chat! [H]<Mourning Shadows>Thrall AOTC focus plus

Not really.

I’ve been keeping an eye out myself and haven’t seen one posted in months. If you find/start one I might be game.

Hello Hooksett, and Krub, my guild Dark Gestures is looking for more raiders to flesh out our roster. We are currently 9/10H with plans to foray into mythic for fun. We are on a combined server ShatteredHand, Dalvengyr, Coilfang, Dark Iron, and Demon Soul. We have an active discord. We are a group of friends who play wow together as well as other games. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in just reply and I’ll give you my bnet to talk further.