[H] <Who Pulled> - Mal'Ganis - AotC Focused - Actively Not Sweaty

We are AotC Complete with Nathria

We are a guild of former tryhards looking to take a more casual approach and lend a hand to newer players. Aiming for AotC on every raid but specifically not CE. * However, Blizzard is kind of drying out the content so we have recently started exploring mythic because we have nothing else to do. *

We’re looking to raid on Wed/Thur 8:00-11:00 PM EST. As for M+ & Torghast, we push through every week, with no set time on clearing that content.

We aren’t going to hassle you about it, but we like to push keys in mythic dungeons. It’s a great upside to having so many hybrid classes in the raid. It gives room to more tank or healer off specs for Key groups.

While we don’t have a large number of PVP players, the few of us here who do are big fans. Interested in both BGs and Arenas. This is an exciting area to grow our roster if there is enough interest.

With that out of the way, I personally, though I know some guildmates IRL and they’d be happy to help, am down to teach people about UI Customization and optimizing/SIMing their toons. We are older now, most of us 30+ and have kids and the like and just can’t commit to playing WoW like it’s our Job anymore.

RAID Availability

• Tank - Pref a Brewmaster for the raid buff or a Prot warrior, but we’ll take anything except DH as we already have those.
  • DPS - Windwalker, Enhancement Shaman, Warrior, Warlock, sPriest

KEYSTONE Availability

• literally any tank and healer that want to run keys regularly

As roles get taken from the raid, I will remove them from the list every 8 or so hours, so if you see your class, it’s probably still valid. Also, to you mad lads out there playing meme specs (such as, but not limited to) Survival Hunter or if your spec is not listed, if this looks like your kind of guild, shoot me a message!

You can message me on Discord anytime. I can use it at work. Bnet adds I will reply to, but only when I am on the game.

Discord: SpacePope20K#0840
Bnet: SpacePope20K#1320

Hi all! Plucky guildmaster here to say that we are a super welcoming guild who are more than willing to help our guild members learn and grow! We would love to have you join us as we continue to expand :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We have cookies of the Lock variety, and the standard variety if you are boring…

Still looking for them mage cookies doh! :heart:

2 Likes

These guys have been so awesome to hang out with and meet. Really fun group of people!

2 Likes

Do you already have two tanks?

For our core raid roster yes, but we are looking for more for M+ grinding and the possibility of a secondary raid team sometime in the near future. If you would like to message me, I am the GM listed above.

we do edraxx yes, but we have room for tanks for M+ groups

Looking for chill healers, of any skill level, who want to improve and work together. Free AotC!

Hello :grin: I did add you on Discord and sent you a PM there to discuss recruitment :+1: let me know.
Thanks!

1 Like

yeah absolutely i hit you up on discord today :smiley:

Hey! Just added you on Discord, hopefully we can talk soon!

absolutely! what is your discord? look forward to hearing from you~

Hi, Im a holy paladin whose looking for a guild that might be a bit flexible with attendance, I sent you a discord request :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’re still in the market for some DKs and a Warlock or 2. Holylix xfer’d over from alliance and has been a cheerful addition ^-^