[H] Healer looking for raiding guild

Holy priest looking for a newer player friendly raiding guild. Looking to transfer off of Area-52 due to queue times, and looking for a place to call home. Ideally looking for a guild that strives to hit AOTC each tier.
Strong desire to improve, friendly and helpful, interested in making new friends and having a good time again after being so disappointed in BFA.

Bnet- Chiee#1919

I will contact you soon!

[H] [Mal’ganis] – 2Days (Thurs/Fri 8-11 CST) – Goal to push for AOTC/CE

Mission Statement: We have a great opportunity here to get in on the ground floor for a new community rebuild. We intend to be primarily raid focused, but at a more working-man/woman’s schedule and focus. We want to welcome with open arms anyone looking for a “Friday night with the guys/gals” type of atmosphere where friends come together for their bi-weekly game nights.

About our Leadership: Our guild is headed by 2 individuals with extensive leadership experience in both daily lives and inside World of Warcraft. We’re ready to make the game a great experience again. No drama is a must!

About our Guild: We strive to bring friendship and integrity to all things we do with one another in the guild; Kinship built through shared love of gaming & having fun with like-minded individuals. We recommend being someone who wants a laid-back atmosphere, looking to build a new, great guild with us.

Schedule: Thurs/Fri (8PM-11PM CST)

Openings:

1 Healer: Priest

If you have any questions, please contact:

GM BNET: Ekye#11711
GM Discord: Ekyu#3966

Hello Serephim! I own a small, casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for upcoming SL content. Our goal is to get a 10-15 player raid group to run Saturday & Sundays 9pm - 12am EST. We also plan do do m+ runs in time.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Ok so I have 3 notes:
1, Best Belf Fem Hairstyle. I use it myself.
2, “Our mission statement” is very serious and doesn’t sound new player friendly
3, Noctun seems to “own a small guild” but people are not possessions!!

Aside from diet roasting these two and praising your hairstyle, I’d be happy to help with anything you need!! Here’s our post. We /are actually/ new player friendly. Despite the talk people pitch, that’s actually a goal of ours and myself. I am 100% convinced you could find a home here without fear of being benched from the raid roster or anything.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-who-pulled-malganis/747313

Going to leave some copy pasta below, but I have an immediate opening available for your Priest. You should hit me or the recruitment officer up!

If you are looking to go into Shadowlands and slam some bosses to the ground, come talk to us in Fragment!

We are a collection of people who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for multiple tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon, Aversion [EU]), We have known each other for years and finally decided to finally form a guild in the last couple weeks before Shadowlands.

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret/Tank Medium, Holy: Low
Warlock: Low
Priest: Disc: High, Holy: High, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Low, Dps: High, Resto: Medium
DH: Tank: Low, Dps: Medium
DK: Tank: Medium, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto: Medium, Dps: Low
Monk: Tank: Medium, Dps: Low, MW: Medium
Rogue: High
Warrior: Tank: Medium, Dps: Low

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday (Can be any combination of these days)

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

• We take a few days off after Progression.
  • Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands

-Raiding regarding the first mythic day will start early. It might extend late into the evening.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: Tracy#7543, Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tray#1125, Tommy#1664