Mythic xp Horde Druid LF Raiding guild!

Name: Garrett
IGN: GVR @ Mal’ganis

Availability: Raid start: anytime, raid end: before 1 am est
Main class: Feral/Balance Druid and all other classes as alts
Experience: All AOTC’s and some mythic progression in most raids/expansions that had an AOTC. I have ‘Hero of the Horde’ from Cata when I got to top 0.5% of the RBG ladder.

Attitude: Serious but social, I am also very funny and smart. I do not like to be toxic and I can handle criticism but I do not like straight out toxicity.
Current Status: Active and willing to swap servers but not faction.
What am I looking for?: a serious guild looking to push into heroic then eventually mythic. I also would like to PvP and do Mythic+

Side Note: I have some friends that might be interested in raiding if I can find a decent guild.

Contact Info: Btag - Ceason#1858 Discord - Ceason#0976

1 Like

Hey Garrett! I am downplaying our skill a bit in our guild post as we’re not fishing for the elite .001% of players right? We were torn between merging with a different guild or drumming up recruitment. Here I am taking the approach of recruitment! This is exactly the kind of post I am looking for.

Tell me a bit about your friends classes! We’d happily take a Boomy and we currently have a Kitty in our raid ranks as a trial. My IRL buddy in fact! What are they playing? We’re basically taking anything that isn’t Warlock right now!

Check out our post

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-who-pulled-malganis/747313