H Pally looking for Guild[Mal'ganis]

Hi, as the title says im a H pally and im looking for a guild at Mal’ganis. I used to be from Kel’thuzad but horde is dead there so i just change server and currently without a guild.
I’m looking for a casual and friendly guild that does Heroic and tries to progress at mythic if posible, nothing hardcore that demands all the time i have. I also like to do Mythic+ and pvp from time to time.

Thanks in advance and i hope everyone has a good day =)

Only Mal’ganis, wont transfer.

Hello Firecroll of Mal’Ganis!
<> Also on Mal’ganis. we’re a semi-hardcore

We are a group of veteran players, many who have raided more hardcore in the past, but have settled with families, jobs, or school and are just looking for a more casual raiding experience but also looking to achieve Cutting Edge

We raid Tuesday and Thursday
9-12am CT
We are 9/9H AoTC and 1/9M

Looking for 1 core healer, and some RANGED DPS to fill in the spots as we tackle Crucible of Storms and continue to clear Battle of Dazar’alor!

NEEDED FOR MYTHIC CORE
** 1/2 BALANCE DRUID**
** 1/2 Shadow priest**
** 1 Elemental shaman**
** 1 Resto Shaman**
** 1 Holy pally**
** 1 Assasin Rogue**
** 1/2 destro lock**
** 1 Ret pally**
** 1 Blood Death Knight**
** 1 Prot warrior**
** 2 BM Hunter**

if interested you can add me at
Shamel#11827 (bnet)
Shamel#8743 (Discord)

Wubs & Friends - 1/9M AotC BoD (10:00pm - 1:00am CST, W)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Wubs & Friends is a heroic-focused team comprised of a strong leadership core and friendly raiders who want to have fun killing bosses. We’re alt-friendly and often open our raids to the rest of the Seraph community.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact wubs#1753 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 6/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  2. Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - Yubbination#1974
  3. Wubs & Friends - 1/9M, AotC BoD (10pm - 1am CST, W) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hey

My name is Sin and I am a member of Toast. We raid Tues Wed and Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST and are currently 9/9 H and 3/9 M and are working towards pushing to CE. We are looking for skilled players to round out our roster and push the content. If you are interested in discussing or have questions about our team and operations I would as that you add any of the following Battle Tags or Discord Information and message a member of the team.

Lacarnus#1954
Flockofdegls#1958 Disc: FlockOfDeagles#9717
Sabo#12700
Sinalthor#1324 Disc: Sin#9002

Hey Firecroll,

My guild Part Time Heroes on Hyjal is looking for a H pally to help fill our ranks. We are a casual guild that enjoys progression raiding and M+. We try to see as much content as possible, without stressing out our team. Here are some of our details:

BoD: AotC and 3/9M
Raid Times: 5 hours a week - Thurs 8-11 PST, Mon 8-10 PST

We are looking for a good holy pally thats interested in casual raiding. I think you might be a great fit! I’d love to chat whenever you get a chance.

If you’re interested shoot me a btag msg: panda507#1655

PS: I know you said you won’t transfer, but maybe we can figure something out if you’re open to it!

hey there, we are currently looking for healers for core raid positions, 6/9M tues-weds-thurs 9-12 est - (AMaelstrom - Kul’tiras) Any questions please hit me up on btag- jodrey#1885, or discord (discord.gg/CPHHUgH) ask for Heavy

I understand we aren’t on your server, but if you had thoughts of transferring give us a look

Hey Firecroll, upon scouring some recruitment posts today, I found this old out dated forum link. Are you still playing? That’s a good fit in terms of wants & needs. Bonus being we are on Mal’Ganis!! Let me know what you think if you’re still around <3
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-who-pulled-malganis/747313