MM Hunter/Resto Shaman LF day-time raiding guild

Hello everyone!

My brother and I (Shocknclapz - Shaman Trapnclapz - Hunter) are looking to join a day-time raiding guild. Preferably something that starts around 2PM-4PM ST. We are competitive players and can mold in with any type of guild. We would prefer a guild excited about pushing M+, heroic raids, and possibly has mythic aspirations. We both haven’t played long term since WoTLK where we pushed heroic ICC and were able to down the lich king after the first buff. We also briefly came back for BFA in which we fell in love with mythic + and were able to push 10+ keys the first raid tier. Sadly the game was so horrible last expansion we quit shortly after. However, we are back and ready to raid! Below are some of the traits you can expect from us:

We are both 21+
Highly competitive DPS/heals.
Extremely adaptable.
Come prepared to raids.
Easy to get along with.
Contribute to the guild bank.
Logged in and ready to help often.

Finally we are both in the guild dirty boyz which we joined to level with, however, their raid schedules unfortunately don’t match up with ours so we are having to look elsewhere. If you have any questions please ask away and I’d be happy to answer! Thank you for your consideration and have a wonderful day!

Also I still have 4/8 mythic dungeons left to do and my brother (Shocknclapz) still has 8/8 to complete which we will do this weekend

Hey Trap, I read through this and wanted to reach out. I am going to link you our recruitment post, but I want to preface - our GM can NOT raid with us and once we have the bodies, we have long term plans for a daytime 2nd raid group. We are building up group 1 now so I didn’t post about it, but it is definitely a plan that we have going forward.

Let us know what you think. I would DM the GM directly (in the link) to talk about their plans about running the Dayteam.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-who-pulled-malganis/747313