Melee Main LF Mythic Guild

Nuttshell, I am an experienced raider who started in Cata, I have many heroic, and later mythic content clears to my credit, and I have experience in nearly every content patch since I started playing at 11.

I am 21, and I am mature, I am not looking for drama, and I am not looking for any group that is too cliquish or anyone who is intolerant either in a liberal manner or a conservative manner. I am not looking to debate politics with people in a game or be kicked for admitting I am not a liberal, so if that is how you are (Like my previous guild leader) then please don’t bother me.

If you however have space for someone with every melee class and experience in theory crafting all specs, please contact me.

Aria#12198

Adding you. Here’s our copypasta if interested also

Guild Name: Army of Darkness
Faction: Horde
Gaming Style: PvE (Focus on M+ and Heroic Raiding, no plans for mythic currently!)
Raiding Days: Tuesday and Thursday
Raiding Times: 8-11 PM Server Time (6-9 PST, 9-12 EST, 2-5 UTC)

About us:
We’re a laid back group of gamers who’ve been around the WoW scene for awhile. We’ve done Mythic in the past but haven’t got the time to invest in that now as we have full time jobs, families, etc. We still want to do the content though and enjoy ourselves, so that means Heroic raiding and Mythic Plus! We dabble in other content as well, such as Arena/BGs, but this is not a primary focus.

If you want to get into a good group that can be laid back and fun, then we’d be glad to have you. Jump in our discord or send me a friend request and we’ll see if you’d be a good fit!

Contact: Aridhol#4421 on Discord or Aridhol#1811 on Battle.net
Discord Server code: bPMT7rF

Hey Buffys. We may be what you are looking for. Check us out and if you like what we offer, hit us up on our discord!

The Chuds is a newly formed guild on Mal’Ganis - Horde - NA that is Cutting Edge Mythic Raiding focused. This guild was formed on the basis of friends wanting to play with friends, own every tier, and chill out a bit when progression is finished. We are seeking more friends to help us build a stable roster for Shadowlands.

Our roster is fairly tight knit and consists of players with multiple tiers of Cutting Edge experience as well as US Top 50 - 150 experience in BFA and previous expansions. We understand the commitment it takes to achieve our goals of getting CE fairly quickly and not wasting our time. We also understand that if everyone is having fun, everyone will play better and want to show up to play. Excessively toxic attitudes will have a zero tolerance policy, no matter how good a player is. We aim to have a competitive but very positive raiding atmosphere.

Progression Schedule
Tuesday - Thursday 8:00PM - 11:00PM CST - 9 Hr Week

Farm Schedule
Tuesday & Wednesday 8:00PM - 11PM CST - 6 Hr Week

We raid on a fairly light schedule and cut back after progression, so commitment to these raid times is absolutely mandatory. We do understand that real life happens sometimes.

Recruiting Needs:
Rogue
Shadow Priest
Balance Druid
Warlock
Any exceptional player

Recruitment Contact:
Joschmo GM/RL - Bnet:Joschmo#1659 or Discord:Joschmo#6420
Dipthiry Officer - Bnet: Dip#11700 or Dip#6249

Hey so I am going to be straight Buffys. We are political people IRL, but that doesn’t mean we can’t be friends in game. Our GM is non binary so any discrimination against that would be a hard no from us. Let me know what you think.

Tl;Dr we have a lot of heavy raid experience & are very outspoken in discord, but in game & raid it’s just a video game. No need for IRL drama.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-who-pulled-malganis/747313