[A] Holy Priest LF AoTC

Hi, I’m a reasonably skilled healer looking for an AoTC raid group to be comfortable in. Possibly able to complete some mythic depending on group but AoTC is my focus. I am willing to transfer to most pve servers. I am almost always on time and prepared but not available the week of thanksgiving and christmas generally. I am over 40 and would prefer a mature group of kind, reasonably skilled people to play with.

A bit about me:
I am a neuro-atypical player and do not fit into most groups. Excessive sexual or toilet humor makes me very uncomfortable. Treating other players poorly, whether outside or inside the raid group upsets me.
I speak honestly and plainly with a few curse words sometimes tossed in but I never curse AT people and will often get more frustrated for myself for messing up than anyone else.
I have a hard time with directionality so it will take me a few tries sometimes to remember where the raid entrance is. I also have a hard time getting back to the group when dead depending out how straightforward the path. Seriously I could probably get lost in a shoebox.

If you have questions or think you have a home for this oddball I will check this post frequently or you can message me on the Korgath server on this character. Please have a conversation before sending an invite. Thank you.

Let me know if you’d be interested!!

[H] [Mal’ganis] – 2Days (Thurs/Fri 8-11 CST) – Goal to push for AOTC/CE

Mission Statement: We have a great opportunity here to get in on the ground floor for a new community rebuild. We intend to be primarily raid focused, but at a more working-man/woman’s schedule and focus. We want to welcome with open arms anyone looking for a “Friday night with the guys/gals” type of atmosphere where friends come together for their bi-weekly game nights.

About our Leadership: Our guild is headed by 2 individuals with extensive leadership experience in both daily lives and inside World of Warcraft. We’re ready to make the game a great experience again. No drama is a must!

About our Guild: We strive to bring friendship and integrity to all things we do with one another in the guild; Kinship built through shared love of gaming & having fun with like-minded individuals. We recommend being someone who wants a laid-back atmosphere, looking to build a new, great guild with us.

Schedule: Thurs/Fri (8PM-11PM CST)

Openings:

1 Healer: Paladin, Monk, or Holy Priest

1 MDPS: 1 Rogue

3 RDPS: 1 Warlock (Fill in as appropriate after)

If you have any questions, please contact:

GM BNET: Ekye#11711
GM Discord: Ekyu#3966

I’m not sure if I want to swap factions at this point. I will think about it, though.

Nymrielle I think this is a very thoughtful post and I chuckled with an endearing “Awww” at one point. I absolutely think we have space for you in our guild, but I much like yourself, would like to have a chat about it first. It sounds weird, but we had an issue in the past with an older MAGA train that really just rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. We’re not trying to do that, you know?

We as friends might poke fun at each other, but the core group knows each other IRL. People’s boundaries are their own, so if anything were to upset someone or be considered “too much” we definitely respect and honor that. Sincerely. That’s exactly the kind of community we have built and will continue to foster, regardless if it is 5 people or 50.

Here’s us. No copy and paste replies from me, as you can see if you follow my post history as well. :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-who-pulled-malganis/747313