Small group of friends looking for guild

Hey all,

A group of ours is looking for a new home, we are all past end game raiders and would like to stay semi-casual, raiding 2 nights a week. Preferred raid times will be around 9:30+ EST. We have at the very least, a Hunter and Warlock, possibly also bringing DH, Rogue, maybe a few others.

Would like to raid Mondays and Wednesdays if possible, but are open to hearing what else is out there. If you are interested contact me here or in game
bnet: tootalltim#11172

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hmalganisanomaly-late-night-2-day-team-lfm-for-mythic/808881

Hey! I’m from The Kraken. I would love to chat with you :slight_smile: I’ve sent a BNET request so we can talk. Hopefully you can find, in our guild, a place to call home.

If you’re interested in weekend raiding on a light schedule, my guild might be a fit. We raid Fri/Sat from 9-12 EST. We have several spots available as a few heroic raiders don’t really want to do mythic but are willing to fill as we get permanent players for those spots. Hit me up if interested.

Progression

2/10 Mythic

10/10 Heroic

Currently Recruiting

Currently Recruiting (immediate raid spots) -
Rogue: High
WW Monk: High
DPS DK: High
Warrior: Medium
Druid (Moonkin): Medium
Warlock: Medium

Contact Information:
B-Tag - Beef#12743, Andro#1365
Discord: Discord: Whoisit#3685, Andro#8398

Please reach out. We’re always willing to have a quick voice chat in discord to answer any questions :). It honestly seems like you guys are a mix of exactly what we are looking for!

Casually Dysfunctional of Seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for our team who will be a good fit for our progression and help others strive to be better as well. Our current level of progression is 10/10N and 10/10H for Castle Nathria.

We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. We are a newer raid team in Seraph and are currently composed of a group of friends and co-workers with a more relaxed and casual attitude in raid. Our aim is to have fun while improving our skills and progressing through the raid more specifically at a Heroic setting. Our Goal is to achieve AOTC achievement throughout all content. If time permits and our raid team is ready to take on the challenge, we will aim for mythic raiding sometime down the road. If you have any questions, feel free to message XmandevilX#1815.

Our recruitment information can be found at www.seraphguild. com/recruitment

hey sadmera. our times are close to what you want to raid at. it’s 2 nights a week and it’s semi casual. right? we are aotc and 0/10 mythic. we aren’t trying to be cutting edge, just aotc every tier. we are exploring mythic right now, but we don’t personally care if we only get 3 bosses in, it’s just something to do while we are in a content shortage.

this is us

I think my guild would be a good fit for you, I’m going to post my guild spam below, thanks!

Relentless is a new guild on Mal’ganis with pvp and pve synchronized gameplay. Events are set up weekly on the calendar and Discord is used regularly by members.

Looking for Raiders!

Group 1:

Friday & Saturday

8pm-11pm realm time (Central)

-In need DPS, Tank, and Heals

Group 2:

Tuesday & Wednesday

7:30pm-10:30pm Server (Central)

In need of RDPS but not limited to!

ALSO!

Do you like pushing M+?

Looking for players for M+ groups

In need of everything!

Please add and whisper Angel#11564 if interested in joining

Hey there from Astro Waves: 2/10M - Wed/Thurs - 9 to 12 est.

We are a laid back, casual guild with a focus on doing all the content WoW has to offer. Most of us have been gaming together for years and have many years of experience with WoW. Our main goal is to get CE before 9.1. We also do mythic+ and pvp throughout the week with an RBG group here and there. We are mainly looking for some dps to fill in our core raiding group. While other roles are filled meaning you won’t be guaranteed a raid spot, all players are welcome to apply. Top Priorities: Death Knights and Monks We are focused on downing bosses meaning you should be able to take instructions and do mechanics. And if the time comes where we need higher dps, we will handle that when it comes. You can contact us on here, discord, or battle.net with any questions you have.

Discord: Toeknee #2920 Velerion#4618
Battle.net: Toeknee #1711 Ghostrobot#1515