[H]Group of 4 LF raiding guild

Four long time WoW players looking for a fresh start going into Shadowlands raiding. All of us have previous experience raiding, some expansions more successful than others. Looking for ideally a 2-3 day raid schedule during Monday-Thursday in the evening PST.

Classes/roles include: Monk (Healer), DPS 1(Hunter), DPS2 (Mage or Boomkin), DPS3 (Rogue or Warlock).

We currently reside on Area-52 server, potential for leaving is up for discussion.

Basic gist, just looking for something solid, hopefully with a good foundation we can offer our commitment into progressing.

Feel free to contact me at Krazedirish#1734 if you have any questions. Thanks!

Hey, I’m going to leave this advert here. I am super interested in having a chat and seeing you and we would be a good fit. Let me know if you’d like to chat. I tossed you a Bnet invite.

aid times:
Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:00p server

Optional Alt/Make-up night:
Sunday 8:30-11:00p server

Dark Therapy is an AOTC Horde progression raiding guild. We’re looking to fill out our roster for Mythic progression, as well as PVP, and Mythic+ in Shadowlands. We will consider the right player of any role, but are specifically looking for a superstar swing heal/DPS. Applicants are welcome to join us for a few raids as a guest, or sit in our Discord to get a feel for the culture, before making the decision to join.

We’re looking for folks who want to join for the long term and develop our team cohesion. We have a meaningful but reasonable set of expectations, but we try to avoid micromanaging. We have a basic system whereby raiders can earn a raid “seat” with perks like bonuses on loot rolls, priority consideration for scheduling decisions, and seniority if/when it comes to needing to sit people during Mythic progression.

If you’re not a raider or can’t make our times, we also have a robust Mythic+ program with several members at the top of the server for IO. We’re going to continue to develop this competitively through this expansion. There’s also a very healthy interest in PVP, with several competent arena and BG players available to team up with.

Members contribute either gold or mats, and in return, we supply flasks, feasts, enchants, gems, repairs during progression - basically everything we can reasonably cover to keep you raiding.

If you’re interested, reach out to Illemental#1254 Taus#1545 on Bnet.

Oh, we are PST

Id have an immediate opening for all of you folks if you’d be willing to do Thurs/Fri 8-11 CST.

Hey Folks!!

[H] [Mal’ganis] – 2Days (Thurs/Fri 8-11 CST) – Goal to push for AOTC/CE

Mission Statement: We have a great opportunity here to get in on the ground floor for a new community rebuild. We intend to be primarily raid focused, but at a more working-man/woman’s schedule and focus. We want to welcome with open arms anyone looking for a “Friday night with the guys/gals” type of atmosphere where friends come together for their bi-weekly game nights.

About our Leadership: Our guild is headed by 2 individuals with extensive leadership experience in both daily lives and inside World of Warcraft. We’re ready to make the game a great experience again. No drama is a must!

About our Guild: We strive to bring friendship and integrity to all things we do with one another in the guild; Kinship built through shared love of gaming & having fun with like-minded individuals. We recommend being someone who wants a laid-back atmosphere, looking to build a new, great guild with us.

Schedule: Thurs/Fri (8PM-11PM CST)

Openings:

1 Healer: Paladin, Monk, or Holy Priest

1 MDPS: 1 Rogue

3 RDPS: 1 Warlock (Fill in as appropriate after)

If you have any questions, please contact:

GM BNET: Ekye#11711
GM Discord: Ekyu#3966

Nevaheva, I want to put first and foremost that there is no mission statement or grand directive here. We hold no pretenses and are less interested in being Cutting Edge in 2 weeks than we are in maintaining a tight knight, social community. We play League, Among Us, DBD, Apex and some other games together. That’s the idea. I’d leave the community if it wasn’t, straight up.

Either way, if that’s what you’re aiming for (no offense taken if you’re trying to sweat it out in Mythic Raids on Day 1) here is our post.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-who-pulled-malganis/747313

I’ll leave this here although you and your friends seem like they would work nicely with our team. I always enjoy incorporating new people into the fold. Good people should know (and play) with good people. Incoming spam.

If you are looking to go into Shadowlands and slam some bosses to the ground, come talk to us in Fragment!

We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for multiple tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon, Aversion [EU]), We have known each other for years and finally decided to finally form a guild in the last couple weeks before Shadowlands.

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret/Tank Medium, Holy: Low
Warlock: Low
Priest: Disc: High, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Low, Dps: High, Resto: Medium
DH: Tank: Low, Dps: Medium
DK: Tank: Medium, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto: Medium, Dps: Low
Monk: Tank: Medium, Dps: Low, MW: Medium
Rogue: High
Warrior: Tank: Medium, Dps: Low

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday (Can be any combination of these days)

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

• We take a few days off after Progression.
  • Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands

-Raiding regarding the first mythic day will start early. It might extend late into the evening.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: Tracy#7543, Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tray#1125, Tommy#1664