[H] <The Fallen Horde> Looking for ALL!

Hello there!
[The Fallen Horde] is a Horde raiding guild on Thrall that welcomes a wide variety of player types! We are an active guild both in-game and on Discord. Our goal is AOTC each tier and we are 10/10N SoD, 8/10H SoD. While our raiding goal is progression, having fun is our top priority. We like to joke around with each other and have a good time with whatever we are doing. No matter if it’s raid, keys, old content for achievements, or anything else, we’ll have fun. And we do not put up with drama.

We love helping out our members. All types of players are welcome, whether you’re casual or hardcore, if you’re brand new or a seasoned veteran! We are a group of adults who all have lives and families, and we know sometimes things come up. Have a rotating shift? No problem.

Come see if we’re a good fit for you! We accept all kinds of players and play styles.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday / Wednesday 8:30pm – 11pm Server (EST)
Currently really looking for a DK to fill out our team! But are accepting all roles for our raid roster!
Mythic Key Night: Mondays, around 7-8pm server (EST)
Saturday Shenanigans: Old Content on Saturday 8pm (EST) (alcohol is usually involved)

We run mythic+ through the week but Monday’s are our Mythic Mondays when most get on to run them.

If you would like to learn more, check out our website: thefallenhorde

Please feel free to apply on the website for the guild and / or the raid team!
You can also find us in game under the guild finder.
Recruiter Discord: KyoKai#8943

We can’t wait to have you come hang out with us and have some fun!

We do have a lot of fun here and we want to try and keep a decent community growing with everything going on and continue to have a great time together. We definitely try to help build each other up and understand busy lives. I work on a rotating shift that changes monthly and still allow me to be a core raider when I’m able to be there. I hope to meet more of you and make this guild even bigger and better.

Bumping this post. We are a supportive guild of adults that love to socialize and have fun. If you’re looking for a group of new friends that are non-toxic, love raiding and keys, and are fun to be around, look no further!

Oops. I accidentally posted as my WoW Classic character, lol.

Curious if you guys still need a DPS role. :smiley:

Definitely! What type of DPS would you be playing? I’m just curious. We encourage our members to play whatever they have fun playing.

Absolutely going to start fresh on the server-- Cost is not worth transferring characters around compared to the short time it takes to level a character.

Rogue is likely the “safe” class of Enjoyment and Familiarity. With Interest, but almost zero knowledge with this expansion for Mage, Warlock, Shaman.

Sounds good, no worries. We try to get everyone in who wants to raid. We progress slower than other guilds for our raid progression but it’s because we want a fun experience. If you’re still interested, we’d love to have you!

Found and threw in a Request on the guild finder in game on the freshly made Rogue.

You’ve been accepted! Tonight is our Mythic key night so there are a few online, and hanging out in Discord.

We’re still looking for some members for raid or just to come hang out and have a good time! We’re active in Discord and have a fun time during raids.

I’m Senpu and I approve this message, we are always looking for folks to join up and hangout whether you raid, orM+, or Pvp, or just casually mess around. We would love to hear from you!

Thinking of coming back when Dragonflight comes around? Old guild not around anymore? Looking to change up the pace abit? Come around and give us a chat, and lets see if we can fit your needs at the FallenHorde.