[H] Returning veteran looking for guild

Hello!

I’ve been away from WoW since 2015 because I needed a break. I just came back and I’m getting reacquainted with my old characters (things have changed quite a bit). My previous RP guild, Good Spirits, has long since gone up in smoke it seems. I’m hoping to join up with some people who just like to hang out and play casually.

I played from vanilla up to Draenor and I was very active in the top tier raid scene for a long time and, while I still like to raid, I’m not looking to be nearly as competitive as younger me. I like playing with people whose names I know and doing fun holiday events and the like.

I have alts of every flavor and I play every role. Looking for more mature players. LGBTQ+ friendly, etc. I’m perusing the forums, but if you think I’m a fit, please reach out and let’s chat!

2 Likes

Would love to have ya! We are a laid back bunch that does a variety of content. We have raids for progression, Mplus regularly, and social weekend raids going on at this time among other content. Even torghast gets ran with groups throughout the week. We are a bunch of former CE/Server First raiders who wanted a more laid back approach. Contact anyone on our roster for an invite. Or contact anyone Rank 2 or the GM for more info. Casual is in the name!

Hi Sunderhorn, your story sounds a lot like most of us in Shadow Company. We are an Alliance guild on Duskwood and we love to run dungeons, raids, and even some old content for transmogs. Generally you find us somehow making progress through tougher content while demanding our GM sing us songs about loot or having very heated debates over creamy vs crunchy peanut butter. If that sounds like some nonsense you’d like to dive headfirst in hit me up on bnet @ XcalicojackX#1627 or discord @ XcalicoXjackX#9530

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

Hi there!

I think you would be a great fit for Ibyish Clan! We’re a long-standing casual guild on the Garona/Icecrown/Malygos server, and we’re currently looking for a few more reliable raiders to round out our roster for 9.1. We’re pretty laid back, and like to have fun (but also like to get things done in-game). We raid Wed/Sun from 8:30-10:30 EST, and do mythic+ on our off nights. We aim for AOTC each tier.

If this sounds like the guild for you, I’d love to chat! My bnet is Riv#1381, or, if you prefer, discord is Shumai#2078. Thanks, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there! Welcome back!

First, I just wanted to put it out there… If you’re still in your old guild, you can open a ticket and request that the guild master role be passed on to you if your guild master has not been online for 60 days (or 90…?). It’s such an old guild, it’d be a way to refresh it and keep it alive!

But if you’d like a new home, I’d like to toss our hat in the ring! You can read our recruitment post HERE

We are an AotC focused guild and we have a range of players and player styles. Which I think is pretty awesome! Maybe you’ve had a long day at work and you’d like to do some old content. Or maybe you’re ready to push some high keys. A lot of us have rotating work shifts or lives that take up a good portion of our time so we understand when something comes up. We also have a guild Discord. That’s where we goof off when we can’t be on the game. Our main goal is just to have fun.

My Discord is KyoKai#8943 (mind the capitalization) feel free to message me if you’d like more info!

Hello there Sunderhorn, if you are still looking for a new place to call home I would love to chat with you about our Guild Chaos Manifesto on the Eredar server cluster. Please feel free to add my btag: Kitsune#1784 or discord Sinafay#3443

I didn’t even sort of mention I’m on Farstriders. My apologies.

Hello Sunderhorn,

[H] Mac N Cheese is a casual raiding guild on Zul’Jin that is currently looking for members for our main raid team. We run Monday and Thursday 8-11 est. We are a small group of players that like doing mythic keys and downing bosses. Currently progression at 8/10 normal 2/10 heroic.

If your interested, please feel free to add me and we can discuss details.
BTag: Rajax#1380
Discord: Rajjax#9203