Newbie Hpal, Never Raid before

I’m A noob to the raiding scene , do a decent amount of Heroic Dungeons . just looking for a solid Guild , that’s willing to chill and learn . Ilvl right now is 191

Well met, Westrin! I see that you are currently horde… If you would consider a faction change, lemme know if this piques your interest…

Tabula Rasa is an Alliance guild looking for active players who love to do everything. Mythic+, PvP, casual raiding, questing, leveling alts, playing the AH, hunting transmog, getting achievements, anything and everything!

We raid for 2 hours on Mondays starting at 7PM Central. We have an active disc server for chatting and sharing content. We also try to have guild events outside of WoW, like party game nights and movie/tv watch parties.

If you are looking for a multigenerational, no pressure, casual home give us a shout! We would love to have yah! Inclusivity is our priority. Bottom line, it’s all about having fun.

Tabula Rasa (Latin for “clean slate”) living on Burning Blade - Lightning’s Blade - Malygos - Garona - Icecrown - Onyxia

First 5 bosses in Sanctum down, need heals to keep pushing. Most guildies are completing +10 keys, and a few are +14.

PST: Mojosan-BurningBlade or in Discord at Mojosan#6073

Welcome to chilis is looking for additional core team members for our ranged DPS. We are a competitive guild look to approve and push faster and harder this tier. We achieve 7/10M for our first tier and looking to achieve CE this tier!

We are currently 4/10M!

Raid times - T/W 9:30-12 EST Sun 9:00P - 12:00A EST

Team 2 raids Th/F 9:30-11:30EST 4/10H currently!

We also supply guild repairs, feasts, and cauldrons.

Furthermore, I’d like to say our community that we have built is second to none!!

Please reach out to me if you have further questions or/and show interest for our guild.

Hiddentroll#12347

Hiya Westrin!

[A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids Normal/Heroic (and sometimes dabbles in Mythic), does M+, and sometimes other activities together. If you are willing to consider a faction change, we would like to invite you to check out our team. Raid times are Sunday and Monday 7-10PM Pacific. We have family raid nights (Normal clears for alts, shards, or catch up) on Wednesdays in the same time slot. We also are willing to walk you through “the raiding scene”, so you become comfortable with raiding. We use two-way Discord communication. If you are interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

Hey there Westrin, I would love to chat with you about our guild on the Eredar server cluster if you are still looking for a new home. Please feel free to add me on discord: Sinafay#3443 or Btag: Kitsune#1784

Hello!

The Fallen Horde is an AOTC focused Horde guild on Thrall looking for more members! I’ll post our recruitment information below. But we are a pretty laid-back guild who wants to progress but our number one priority is to have fun. We love helping each other and run keys together or Torghast and whatever else. We also are patient and willing to teach each other. The reason I love this guild is because it’s such low-stress: if I mess up a mechanic, no one is going to yell at me. We just chuckle when someone accidentally pulls the boss and wipes us all.

We are all adults and just want to have a good time together. We goof around in game and on our Discord. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me on Discord!
Discord: KyoKai#8943

Hey there, love to see other hpals! My guild is currently recruiting healers for our core raid team and we’d love to provide you with some raiding experience. Reach out to me over discord and we can chat if you’re interest!
BeltMeDaddy#0557

If you are willing to transfer alliance we may be the guild for you.

Order of the Sliver Hand is a new guild on Stormrage looking for new members to join our guild and community. Our guild is founded on a “bring the player not the class” mentality and is a place where all experience levels are welcomed. All events will be organized and will offer a helpful learning and content progression experience. If you’re someone that lacks experience, however, is willing to learn and put the work in, this is the right place for you.

The Order of the Sliver Hand participates in:

PvE

Raid: Our goal is to achieve AOTC in each tier. We are currently recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Our plan is to clear 10/10 Normal Sanctum of Domination and then progress into Heroic.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 8:30PM - 11:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

Mythic+: Our goal is to achieve Keystone Master for 90%+ of our core raiders in each season. Our plan is to run mythic + dungeons following raid nights and as able on off nights to ensure everyone gets their weekly 15 key for the week.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 11:00PM - 12:00AM EST/SERVER TIME, *As able on off nights (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday)

PvP

Rated Battlegrounds: Our goal is to achieve 1800 rating in each season. We are recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Post RBGS we will as a guild do 2s, 3s, random battlegrounds for fun and additional experience.

Schedule: Sunday: 8:30PM - 10:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

If you’re interested in doing PVE and PVP content with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Ratayu or Challenges. Contact information below:

Ratayu: BTag:Ratayu#1694, Discord:Ratayu#0795, In Game: Ratayu-Stormrage

Challenges: BTag:khalil#1948, Discord:back#1920, Challenges-Stormrage

Not ready to make the commitment to join the guild, join our community here: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/kMwbvo7Hd02?region=US&faction=Alliance