LF Active Home Guild (A/H)

Hey there folks!

I still have some game time so while I was still around I wanted to see about finding a new guild and maybe extending that sub some more. Faction and server are no issue to me as I can transfer, or at least party up for trials or just hanging out.

The times I have off from work are on Fridays and Saturdays. When I do work it’s from 4pm-12am EST (so I’m a night owl when I’m not attempting to make bread). If I find anything, I’m hoping big events are on my days off, or perhaps a group of night owls I can help pull all-nighters with and just have a good time with the game we still love… or at least put up with 99% of the time lol.

Edit: For PvE related purposes: I haven’t done any heroic or mythic raiding for the expansion, so I’d really like to not be pulled into a position I might not be ready for. That and I don’t wanna waste anyone’s time if they’re looking for someone who isn’t bad at this game.

Anyway I won’t waste too much time posting so hopefully I can meet some of you later to help make a decision :slight_smile: Thank you for reading and I hope to talk soon!

2 Likes

Hi Frosty!

MGB (10/10 SoD, 4/10 H SoD) sounds like it could be a good fit for you. Even if you’re not on the server you could join the guild on a fresh alt to see if you mesh with the general vibe. We have a large social community and the more the merrier. We also have a smaller group that is more focused on pushing M+/PvP/Raids as well. In 9.0 I was 7/10M (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tanaris/darenas), KSM, and 2100+ PvP and am happy to help anyone improve if they are interested.

We are bolstering our progression raiding team and welcoming new trials. Our raiding goals are to grow our team, get AoTC as soon as possible, and take down all the Mythic bosses we can. Off-meta specs and covenants are welcome if you can play them well.

Discord: Deadlift#4338
BTag: Deadlift#1353

Raid Schedule: (6 hours/week)

Wed & Fri - 8:30-11:30 PM Eastern (5:30-8:30 PM Pacific)

Hello!
Your post just really struck me.
I’ll link our guild info just in case HERE, but our raid times are during the week (Tues/Weds 8:30-11pm EST). Everything else sounds like we’d be a great fit, though! We have such a range of players and playstyles. The reason I love this guild is that we have fun and if someone messes up, it’s not a big deal. We might chuckle or poke fun when one of our monks routinely rolls off ledges during raid, but we just have a good time. Generally, if we’re not in-game, we’re posting in our guild Discord.

A good amount of our members have rotating shifts so some weekends there might be a good amount of people on, other weekends might be lighter. We’re Horde on Thrall server if you want to make an alt and hang out. We do have some night owls, too. ^-^ Wherever you land, I hope you have fun!

Hey Frostycake! I think our guild might be what you’re looking for! We are a Heroic/Mythic raiding guild so I do understand that might not be exactly the best fit but with some time we will have you getting involved if that’s what your goals are!

We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday 11pm-2am EST. We have people running keys most nights, including after raid so there are definitely a few of us who are very much night owls. Our guild Discord is active most days and there are a number of people you’d be able to make friends with on your schedule. You can get in touch with me on Discord if you wanna chat: lonesoldier09#0009

And you can see more on our forum post here too:

Hey Frosty,

Our guild, Obvious Immortalis Plug on Stormrage [A] might be a fit. We raid Fri/Sat 9pm eastern until 11.30, going for AOTC and maybe some mythic dabbling.

We are fairly casual, main focus is to put together a group of folk who enjoy raiding, mythic plus and basically playing the game together :slight_smile:

We are looking for dps to round out the team so if you’re interested or have any questions hit me up on discord, yabigchoob#1967

Cheers!

Hello Frostycake!

Veterans of Far Realms is an alliance guild on Stormrage! We are a progressive raiding guild. We started as a reroll guild in April, and now we are looking to flesh out our raid team. The pillar of the guild is our focus on community! We have a strong social foundation, and are very accepting.

We also strive to be AOTC in 9.1 and beyond. We offer a place where you can raid, and have competent leaders and team members that can clear content, and offer a place to improve and learn, without the stress.

We also do M+ runs, time walking dungeons/raids, transmog/mount farming, and just anything that sounds fun and enjoyable.

We also want to emphasize we are new player, and new raider friendly! So if you’ve always wanted to raid but felt behind, or too new, we offer a place to learn and experience things with a group that understands!

Raid Team Benefits:

• Guild Repairs

• Guild Enchants/Gems

• Guild Feasts/Cauldrons

• Guild Oils

• Relaxed yet competent leadership and progression

Raid times are Fri/Sat 8 PM EST!

If you’re interested please add a recruiter on one of the following:

Discord: Purple_86#9819

Bnet: Purple86#1959

Thanks for reading!!

Hi!!
heralds of nightmare on stormrage is currently recruiting!

We raid Saturday and Sunday 9:30pm EST to 12:30am EST. We are a laid back friendly guild. We are looking to push Heroic. We are currently 10/10N .we aren’t the hardcore type. If that’s something your interested in of course…

We like to say that wow is just a game like any other and you can hear us on discord just BS’ing one another and having a good time while raiding/leveling/ keys. We still get the job done!!

We run keys on a fairly daily basis and sometimes we do nothing and just poke at each other as we play

I will try and reply to messages here but it’s best to reach me on discord @ opal#2584
Looking forward to hear from you!!!