Looking for a causual guild

I haven’t done mythics, pvp, raids, or anything… Returning player just trying to get my berings. Just trying to find a guild that caters to that, old timer, yet new guy.

Welcome back! If you have any ally toons, I run a guild that is mostly made up of returnees. We’re a slow progression guild that takes the time to gear everyone up and teach mechanics. We also do lots of legacy content on off-nights. Hit me up if you’re interested! Discord: AwesomeLibrarian#2740

Greetings Bovica,

Echoing the post above-mine. Unfortunately we’re not Horde, but if you have any Alliance characters, our guild Inside Voices on Cenarion Circle is looking for more. We’re a smaller guild, primarily comprised of friends and family that would be happy to help you. Our atmosphere is chill and relaxed. If end-game content eventually interests you, we have a raid team and run mythics.

If you’d like to chat more, I’m Ith#1467 (b.net) and Ith#9059 (discord).

Best of luck in your search,
L

I appreciate it! I roll on the horde side, but thanks !

bump! someone give this lad a new home :slight_smile:

Welcome back! We’re a casual guild who dips our toes in just about everything. Let me know if you’re interested! :slight_smile:

Order of the Sliver Hand is a new guild on Stormrage looking for new members to join our guild and community. Our guild is founded on a “bring the player not the class” mentality and is a place where all experience levels are welcomed. All events will be organized and will offer a helpful learning and content progression experience. If you’re someone that lacks experience, however, is willing to learn and put the work in, this is the right place for you.

The Order of the Sliver Hand participates in:

PvE

Raid: Our goal is to achieve AOTC in each tier. We are currently recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Our plan is to clear 10/10 Normal Sanctum of Domination and then progress into Heroic.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 8:30PM - 11:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

Mythic+: Our goal is to achieve Keystone Master for 90%+ of our core raiders in each season. Our plan is to run mythic + dungeons following raid nights and as able on off nights to ensure everyone gets their weekly 15 key for the week.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 11:00PM - 12:00AM EST/SERVER TIME, *As able on off nights (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday)

PvP

Rated Battlegrounds: Our goal is to achieve 1800 rating in each season. We are recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Post RBGS we will as a guild do 2s, 3s, random battlegrounds for fun and additional experience.

Schedule: Sunday: 8:30PM - 10:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

If you’re interested in doing PVE and PVP content with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Ratayu or Challenges. Contact information below:

Ratayu: BTag:Ratayu#1694, Discord:Ratayu#0795, In Game: Ratayu-Stormrage

Challenges: BTag:khalil#1948, Discord:back#1920, Challenges-Stormrage

Not ready to make the commitment to join the guild, join our community here: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/kMwbvo7Hd02?region=US&faction=Alliance

Hello!
You sound like you’d be a great fit for our Horde guild, The Fallen Horde. We are located on Thrall and have a variety of players and playstyles. Some love to push high keys, some like to only dabble with small keys, and others are in between. I’ll drop our recruitment info below. You are welcome to come check us out, even if it’s with an alt so you don’t have to feel like you’re committing to something.

We’re really pretty relaxed and just want to have fun.

Welcome back Bovica. I’d suggest you take a look at Pandamonium on Zul’jin:

1 Like

Welcome Back! - Ehshadowed- US Thrall may be a good fit if you are looking for a stable guild. We are an AOTC focused guild and have been around for a long time We are always willing to help new and returning players get back into the game we all love to play.

Here is our current ad and contact info below:

• 10/10N 3/10H is recruiting for SoD

First and foremost we are a easy going group of people who have been together for close to 10 years a our core so no matter how hard the going gets we will continue on , we are looking for people who want to push content and be part of a guild family ! We have varying levels of skill within the guild so no matter where you stand all we ask is you work on improving !

We are Currently trying to refill the roster after a recent move to Thrall.(Old server kinda died) We are currently looking for anyone that wants to raid (we are willing) to start over with normal and working back towards AoTC. New players, people coming back to the game and re-rolls who want to be part of a community that likes to have fun and kill bosses more than welcome to reach out.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then hoping to push Mythic if attendance and time allow us. Raids are Tues/Thurs 9-11:30p Eastern.

RAIDING NEEDS

Healers (1-2)

DPS (Many)- Would love to see Death Knight, WW Monk, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Balance Druid and mage but all DPS are welcome

TANKS (0) (In reality we are recruiting for any role even if your a tank that really would like a guild reach out, we currently have 2 tanks me being 1 but I wouldn’t mind giving up my spot to the right person if they were interested)

MYTHIC PLUS*

We are looking for anyone who loves to run and Push Mythic +, at any capacity we can all learn from each other and have fun at the same time!

COMMUNITY

Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community.

Contact us !
BATTLENET Id: Halloween#12483
DISCORD: Brew#4300
Reach out I don’t Bite!

Hey there Bovica, If you are still looking for a new home please feel free to add me on discord Sinafay#3443 or btag Kitsune#1784 I would love to chat with you.

Hi there, if you’re still looking for a guild we at would be happy to have you join us on Horde Mal’Ganis. Reach out over discord and we can talk :smiley:
BeltMeDaddy#0557